What did you do today?

I woke up to a pitched tent, wife had already gone to work :(

The birds were chirping, but I wanted to go back to sleep. It sucks because then my alarm went off.

Nothing really amazing happened except when I took my morning deuce I noticed the aroma was a pleasant apple smell... "Damn apple beer" I said to myself before thinking of the potential advertising slogans, "Will make your poop smell like fresh apples!" or "Brings a whole new experience to green apple quick-step!"

Came into work, logged in, spun around in my chair for a few minutes before getting breakfast... faxed some paperwork and here I am.. slackin away

I woke up to a pitched tent, wife had already gone to work :(

The birds were chirping, but I wanted to go back to sleep. It sucks because then my alarm went off.

Nothing really amazing happened except when I took my morning deuce I noticed the aroma was a pleasant apple smell... "Damn apple beer" I said to myself before thinking of the potential advertising slogans, "Will make your poop smell like fresh apples!" or "Brings a whole new experience to green apple quick-step!"

Came into work, logged in, spun around in my chair for a few minutes before getting breakfast... faxed some paperwork and here I am.. slackin away

Wow you have actually made your day seem quite fun so far :D

Well i got up had breakfast got dressed for work. Drove to work with music and sub pumpin at 8 in the morning. :)

And have been at work all day now and its now 3.30. Slogged my guts out this morning to get aload of stuff done.

Waiting for 5.30 so i can leave and go and play football for the evening. the highlight of my monday is football after work :)

Well ****, went to the dentist today. Told me I need to wear a depositioner and a deprogrammer for a year, then I'll need to get braces for my TMJ!!
:wtf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!:BS::BS::BS:

Well ****, went to the dentist today. Told me I need to wear a depositioner and a deprogrammer for a year, then I'll need to get braces for my TMJ!!
:wtf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!:BS::BS::BS:

Could have been worse.. he could have told you that you had periodontal disease and you'll be wearing dentures the rest of your life.

My day went from cool to suck because of this home offer deal, but i'm not too sad because I'm a firm believer in the ruling class, especially since I rule.

i cought a cold over the weekend, so i woke up from a restless nights sleep, drank a little water, got ready for work thought about not going in... but then i remembered im the only one who knows how to make the special sauce for the chicken quesadillas. So i was just gonna go in unlock everything make the sauce then go home. I then decided to just suck it up and stay the whole day. So i just slugged around all day doing a little of this a little of that. My medicine wore off about 11, and i started feeling worse, but thats only a sign that your alive. After lunch was over i cleaned then went home took a shower checked my email then come on here. I might just take tomorrow off because i can.

i cought a cold over the weekend, so i woke up from a restless nights sleep, drank a little water, got ready for work thought about not going in... but then i remembered im the only one who knows how to make the special sauce for the chicken quesadillas. So i was just gonna go in unlock everything make the sauce then go home. I then decided to just suck it up and stay the whole day. So i just slugged around all day doing a little of this a little of that. My medicine wore off about 11, and i started feeling worse, but thats only a sign that your alive. After lunch was over i cleaned then went home took a shower checked my email then come on here. I might just take tomorrow off because i can.

That's right. You don't need medicine. Your body needs practice. The worse you feel, the more it's good for you!

woke up at 11 am. cleaned the apartment a little bit. played some MLB 09, then Killzone 2 with RAAY. went to track practice (I coach), ran 6 miles easy cause i have a cold still. now home and need to clean some more then eat dinner.

right now my life is awesome. still have 3 months still school starts. plan on doing a lot of fishing and swimming up at our cabin over that time period :)

Finally home now! Coached my daughter's T-Ball team from 6:15 to 730 then off to my son's baseball game until 9:30. Makes for a long damn night!EEK! Now we're chillin and watchin' 24 :scat:

Went to my Great Uncles funeral. Anyone else want to complain about their day?? :emb:

Sorry for your loss man, hope you grieve quick

If it makes you feel better I did get a hair in my eye after shaving. I believe it was a stubble hair because it was pretty hard to get out of my eye.

That'll learn me.