What do you guys do for a living?

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
I would just like to know seeing as a lot spend their time in the forum lol care to share?

I work for a testing company, we do peripheral testing, software testing, USB certs, Zigbee cert, WiMax testing, DisplayPort Testing, Wireless USB cert, MOCA, XM & Sirius test, cell phone testing, soon we will do tests for DirecTV and Sony Playstation (hopefully!)

We also do some Zune testing and we rarely do some Xbox 360 work.

I do anything they let my hands on here :) lol pretty cool stuff passes through here.

Last edited:
Who is your provider? You dont really need Extra Innings. Well with DirecTv people just get the Sports Pack and get all the FSN's and watch lots of basball that way and save money, but if you like the extra features they provide then it maybe worth it for you

How much is the Sports Pack? Is it just baseball or other sports you get extra?

Well with Dish you get them if you subscirbe to a certian package so it goes both ways. If it was in thier lowest tier then thats something. Other than that then they are both the same. Too bad Dish is going down hill and pretty bad ;) They are cheaper and are losing thousands of subs every quarter. Thats right i said it! lol

Last edited:
Way to stay on topice JefXfree. :scat: These guys tend to do that on a regular basis.

I am an:
Electronic Security Technician for ADT Security Services
Lead Tech. in charge of about 10 guys.

I work in Finance. No, I'm not the bad guy.

I'm actually in a multi-function role that transforms with business needs... One day I'm a Manager for a pilot project, the next I'm building cross-site data tracking systems for around the globe call centers. Right now I'm doing QC for customer service. One of these days I'll get a "real" career of some sort, maybe start my own business or brewery, or perhaps I'll just work here all my life since I don't know any better. But they treat me pretty good, so I'm not in a hurry. I won't name the company outright since they may do keyword tracking but lets say they started with the light bulb.

I guess I'll go back to school and get a degree sometime too since that'll up my income, but I'm inherently lazy - that's why I automate the work I do now and post here all the time. Just pray they don't find out or I'm done for!

I work in Finance. No, I'm not the bad guy.

I'm actually in a multi-function role that transforms with business needs... One day I'm a Manager for a pilot project, the next I'm building cross-site data tracking systems for around the globe call centers. Right now I'm doing QC for customer service. One of these days I'll get a "real" career of some sort, maybe start my own business or brewery, or perhaps I'll just work here all my life since I don't know any better. But they treat me pretty good, so I'm not in a hurry. I won't name the company outright since they may do keyword tracking but lets say they started with the light bulb.

I guess I'll go back to school and get a degree sometime too since that'll up my income, but I'm inherently lazy - athat's why I utomate the work I do now and post here all the time. Just pray they don't find out or I'm done for!

I am sure that's the case with a lot of us lol