What do you guys do for a living?

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
I would just like to know seeing as a lot spend their time in the forum lol care to share?

I work for a testing company, we do peripheral testing, software testing, USB certs, Zigbee cert, WiMax testing, DisplayPort Testing, Wireless USB cert, MOCA, XM & Sirius test, cell phone testing, soon we will do tests for DirecTV and Sony Playstation (hopefully!)

We also do some Zune testing and we rarely do some Xbox 360 work.

I do anything they let my hands on here :) lol pretty cool stuff passes through here.

Last edited:
I wish i did sod all and was a lazy bum and won the lottery

But i really do is work in a office do admin work. Going back to college in september hopefully and study i.t. and also hopefully become a cop :D

was a student, graduated college last spring, starting med school this fall. right now just livin the dream :cool:

Livin the dream of getting in fights with the misses eh? Or maybe that was a g/f or mother haha ... other day on Socom I heard you two going at it ... I was right behind you and it has perimeter mic or whatever its called. haha

jus joshin' ya

Livin the dream of getting in fights with the misses eh? Or maybe that was a g/f or mother haha ... other day on Socom I heard you two going at it ... I was right behind you and it has perimeter mic or whatever its called. haha

jus joshin' ya

lol thats funny. yah, thats my wife, she isn't exactly a video game fan :p. but im not gonna complain cause shes paying the bills right now. do you remember what we were bickering about? probably something about dishes, or me playing games too much... haha

lol thats funny. yah, thats my wife, she isn't exactly a video game fan :p. but im not gonna complain cause shes paying the bills right now. do you remember what we were bickering about? probably something about dishes, or me playing games too much... haha

sounds like me and my girl, she isnt fond of video games either.

Yeah. I don't know what you guys are talkin' about. :rolleyes: I don't experience ANYTHING like that at all.

BTW. They're ALL like that. They just have different color paint jobs, but all the interior is the same. Just pick the color that works for you, and know that, THAT is as good as it's gonna get. :cool:

Yeah. I don't know what you guys are talkin' about. :rolleyes: I don't experience ANYTHING like that at all.

BTW. They're ALL like that. They just have different color paint jobs, but all the interior is the same. Just pick the color that works for you, and know that, THAT is as good as it's gonna get. :cool:

hahahaha LMAO Darth. My gf will only play something she can. Singstar, Rockband.....That's about it. LOL

I dont know what yall were arguing about excactly ... something about looking in some bag. When me and the woman argue, its not very friendly :emb: and I think onetime although I had my mic muted everyone said they heard me ... prolly like "Damn Wreck is a dick, he sure punked her." ... Well, maybe not. She punks me equally I'd say ... which is our problem and can make aruging very bad as both will not be the one getting punked ...

take notes from this guys ...

Get a soft woman, the type that cries when you punk her ... otherwise you wont live a long life as you'll have plenty of nights when you say ... "Although I dont hit women, I see why some get hit." :p

I dont know what yall were arguing about excactly ... something about looking in some bag. When me and the woman argue, its not very friendly :emb: and I think onetime although I had my mic muted everyone said they heard me ... prolly like "Damn Wreck is a dick, he sure punked her." ... Well, maybe not. She punks me equally I'd say ... which is our problem and can make aruging very bad as both will not be the one getting punked ...

take notes from this guys ...

Get a soft woman, the type that cries when you punk her ... otherwise you wont live a long life as you'll have plenty of nights when you say ... "Although I dont hit women, I see why some get hit." :p

LMAO!!!! I've thought about that too :) my girl ain't soft, but I just keep my composure and talk normally and she gets even madder and just shuts up :)

Mine only gets mad when I neglect her for the ps3, (not very often),or when I yell at stupid people who can't drive on the road.. lol..

I used to be really bad at yelling at video games, ie. call of duty 4, I think I've tamed back since the golden days.

we have a 40" LCD in the bedroom complete with DVR and Blu player so my bride is all set. She loves to watch TV where I am not really a fan. Movies are fine but she got 2 dual tuner DVR's that are running ALL THE TIME!!! Anyway, she's pretty good about letting my use the 52" for gaming while she goes upstairs.

Mine complains mostly about me watchin so much sports lol. She says how can you like so many sports! I try to just let her talk and i dont say much anymore. Ends up getting her more pissed and gives up lol

Mine complains mostly about me watchin so much sports lol. She says how can you like so many sports! I try to just let her talk and i dont say much anymore. Ends up getting her more pissed and gives up lol

yah, i just got MLB extra innings so i get 80 games of baseball a week!!!! :scat::scat: love watching sports.

yah, i just got MLB extra innings so i get 80 games of baseball a week!!!! :scat::scat: love watching sports.

Who is your provider? You dont really need Extra Innings. Well with DirecTv people just get the Sports Pack and get all the FSN's and watch lots of basball that way and save money, but if you like the extra features they provide then it maybe worth it for you

Who is your provider? You dont really need Extra Innings. Well with DirecTv people just get the Sports Pack and get all the FSN's and watch lots of basball that way and save money, but if you like the extra features they provide then it maybe worth it for you

Timewarner cable :mad: I don't really like their services but they offer a pretty cheap price for what we get so until I'm out of school and making money, gotta budget!!

What guys dont like sports?

this guy

ph.jpg