Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Print run: Box Set 300 - Lenti 200 - Full Slip 200

FBB4F523-5E56-47F3-94A1-40979EEB8C7C.jpeg2DFF9A21-B305-4CD9-B15F-C27C3BB7C213.jpeg34800271-8AA4-433E-B1B2-41802E910705.jpeg912CCFD2-A554-44D4-96B8-3F4CEB80EB3B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I kindly ask to Hi def ninjas forum to stop sharing Cine-Museum releases and informations.
I'm sorry for the many silent collectors who appreciate our work in spite of the waiting times, but I don't want to give any reason to haters and rude people to comment on what we do with a lot of sacrifices.
I have already requested in the past to suspend publications and Group Buy on this forum, I hope that all references to Cine-Museum will be eliminated.

all collectors who want information can contact our shop directly via email: [email protected]

Thanks to Hi def admins for understanding.

Can’t take the heat? Get out the kitchen

Sick of all these retailers getting offended when it’s not constant praise. And there’s more than one retailer like this. You could like everything they do, say one thing on a release you are not happy with whether it’s an art choice or finish and they cry.

What’s funnier is the few posts in here have praised the art and how the editions look. The issues we still fall back on is the business model. Improve and so will the comments. It’s simple

Last edited:
Funny how they don't want anything more to do with this forum and yet are posting on it within hours of these images being shared :cautious:

It's like that other crook who claims he gets his images from google and yet is here seconds later following someone calling them out on it

Seems both monitor these forums more than they let on :whistle:

Funny how they don't want anything more to do with this forum and yet are posting on it within hours of these images being shared :cautious:

It's like that other crook who claims he gets his images from google and yet is here seconds later following someone calling them out on it

Seems both monitor these forums more than they let on :whistle:
Also if they want nothing to do with this site how comes their account isn’t deleted?

It’s like a meth addict saying “yeah I’m done” and 10 seconds later.... “does anyone have any meffff?”

I have to protect the people who work every day for Cine-Museum which is not a retailer like amazon and not even a big distributor like Manta Lab.

Cine-Museum is little company managed and supported by collectors which is measured every day with many difficulties in order to keep alive on a complex market.

I am happy to discuss the artworks and in the past we have also followed suggestions proposed by collectors of this forum that I have always considered a reference for collecting. Unfortunately now there is a lot of space for controversy and this is of no use to anyone.
When the discussion is serious, I will be happy to listen the criticisms on service.

I have repeatedly explained that mistakes have been made in the past and this is why in 2021 only 2 preorders were proposed to recover the backward titles.
However, it is frustrating to always have to read comments and mockery for the delays, when there are so many exclusive artworks by famous artists to enjoy.

I hope peoples will understand that rude words can hurt people, even if they are retailers.

Carlo