Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 25, 2013
Purchase link: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Price: £14.95
Notes: Limited edition of 3000, Includes artwork inside and case is embossed and debossed.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

rrembossfr-jpg.26642

rremboss-jpg.26641

rrdebossba-jpg.26640

rrdeboss-jpg.26639

Last edited by a moderator:
Im def. getting this as it the first "Zavvi Exclusive" steelbook lol. Plus they ship to the US and charge basically nothing for shipping. I ordered Ted and it arrived in the US perfect condition in exactly 1 week. Packing could have been a little better but it wasn't horrible.

Reactions: WKRP
While I'm happy to see that UK steelbooks exclusives aren't dead after all, I'm gutted to see that Zavvi are the ones to start selling them. Their packaging is dreadful! As is there customer service IMO. I'll only order this if they step their packaging up from jiffy envelopes.

I have never had a steelbook from Zavvi shipped in a jiffy.

Regular games, yes.
Steels, no.

Don't like the movie so no interest here, but it's encouraging to see Zaavi step into the exclusives market and I'll be interested to see what they might produce next.

i think i will wait and try to get an open mint copy. id sooner pay £40 for a mint copy, than have to buy 4,5,6 or more copies and play the 'damaged in transit lottery'.
unless zavvi step up their packaging the vast majority of these will be damaged.

lol yeah sold out already! im guessing thats an error.
if its not then thats a record, quickest sell out in history, and no doubt down to ebay scalpers ordering 10s or 100s of copies, in which case ebay will be flooded, and prices will drop to waaaaay under rrp