Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 25, 2013
Purchase link: Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Price: £14.95
Notes: Limited edition of 3000, Includes artwork inside and case is embossed and debossed.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

rrembossfr-jpg.26642

rremboss-jpg.26641

rrdebossba-jpg.26640

rrdeboss-jpg.26639

Last edited by a moderator:
"WOW" Nothing on forum about this when i went to bed..woke up this morn and there it is and all sold out EEK!...SNOOZE YOU LOOSE :hilarious:
HOPEFULLY a mistake and it comes back to order...:thumbs:

Blimey, a Zavvi Exclusive now? Interesting? Well least we won't be without some decent steels on the UK with Play and HMV gone. Just need to sort out their packadging and delivary times

Did someone from play join thehut group?EEK!

I had posted the other about how Play were advertising Zavvi in their newsletter. Seems so...

Hope we get a GB going for this title!

They ship Worldwide. Been getting blu's shipped to Aus for the past year and a half at 0.99 per order:oohyeah:

Zavvi Exclusive?! Oh shiittttt - well that freaking sucks for us collectors!

Maybe just give them the benefit of the doubt? Work out the kinks..I've not had any problems before with their packaging but it seems a lot of you have. If it's that bad, feedback is key! My personal experience with Zavvi is that they respond very well via twitter - send them your order number and they look into it directly for you.

I'm over the moon with this release. I love the classic look of the front and the entire artwork is just so vibrant and beautiful. I'm hoping this is a mix of gloss and matt. I sent Zavvi a tweet a few weeks back suggesting exclusive steelbooks "like Play and HMV". The guy got back to me saying he's always passing that suggestion on as he is also a big fan of steelbooks so it looks like they've listened to feedback.:oohyeah:

I have never bought from Zaavi before. But I am excited that another UK retailer is willing to pick up the Exclusive slack, with the demise of HMV and Play. If you feel that strongly about the crappy packaging, then send them emails or post to their facebook your concerns. They can't fix what they are not aware of. IMO

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz