[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

I went to page 25 and I see RMA and Patron doing the good old spamming thing.
Very effective and then others join in:rofl:

Yeah, as soon as one person starts spamming, everyone dives on it now, including myself lol
I honestly hate doing it, which is why I really tried not to and even now I have only done 2 fairly small ones. I genuinely try for the majority of mine to actually have something to say and to engage others. But you know £3 and your morels still only buys you one Costa huh.

Reactions: Watkinss1
Oh while people are talking. There is apparently a confirmed (as in taking pre orders on amazon.com) lionsgate Reservoir Dogs 4k steelbook as of yesterday. I can't find any other mention of it anywhere except one instagram post. Can anyone confirm this, cos usually by now there would be a thread especially for something like this.

Oh while people are talking. There is apparently a confirmed (as in taking pre orders on amazon.com) lionsgate Reservoir Dogs 4k steelbook as of yesterday. I can't find any other mention of it anywhere except one instagram post. Can anyone confirm this, cos usually by now there would be a thread especially for something like this.
Damn, that's cool! I hope the art will be nice, otherwise I'll probably pass.