[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Oh while people are talking. There is apparently a confirmed (as in taking pre orders on amazon.com) lionsgate Reservoir Dogs 4k steelbook as of yesterday. I can't find any other mention of it anywhere except one instagram post. Can anyone confirm this, cos usually by now there would be a thread especially for something like this.
I have the mondo reservoir dogs which in my opinion looks great so will stick with that but good heads up :)

Nope, you gotta click through the pages and count. :smuggrin: :rofl:
No way I'm going to go thru an exercise to see someone with one word posts has 24 more pages of one word posts than I do. LOL. I'll just let the chips fall where they may. As has been established...I like chips. Salty chips, not cow chips. Although I hear they have a game in the midwest where they toss cow chips to see how far they can throw them.

I honestly hate doing it, which is why I really tried not to and even now I have only done 2 fairly small ones. I genuinely try for the majority of mine to actually have something to say and to engage others. But you know £3 and your morels still only buys you one Costa huh.
Morals, and caring for others, will come in handy much later in your life. Always be the good guy. Always be compassionate. Especially to yourself when you cry a river of tears over losing out on this awesome giveaway!!!! Also, I thought Costa Rica was a lot more expensive than that.

Yeah, will try to pick up just the 4k disc cheap at some point to put in the mondo release. Have done similar in the past with others :)
Not about Marvel, but I was in Walmart a bit ago and sitting in their $5 dollar bin with a big ol 5.00 price sticker on it, was the Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy in 4K. I couldn't believe it, man. 5 bucks. I searched for another but that was the lone wolf. Now all I have to do is buy a 4k TV.