[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Yeah, will try to pick up just the 4k disc cheap at some point to put in the mondo release. Have done similar in the past with others :)
Dude, just keep it in the amray. No way i'd be putting it in my pristine Mondo. Everytime you want to watch it you have to handle the box. Greater chance of scuffing and scratching. Who cares about the amray. Use it as a coaster while you watch the movie.

I watched 30mins of MoM and was really disappointed, turned it off since I had to go out but I've not felt inclined to continue watching it. It was very messy
Agreed. Not to mention I don't have Disney+ so I was completely lost for a while. Still lost in some respects with this movie. I don't think a 2nd viewing would help considering my issue was with the story itself. There really is no explanation or springboard of info for the non Disney+ viewer.

Reactions: gAnX
Dude, just keep it in the amray. No way i'd be putting it in my pristine Mondo. Everytime you want to watch it you have to handle the box. Greater chance of scuffing and scratching. Who cares about the amray. Use it as a coaster while you watch the movie.
This for me. Like if I own a movie on 4k and then acquire the steelbook, that is just for show and I'll be watching the none steelbook copy.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Yeah, as soon as one person starts spamming, everyone dives on it now, including myself lol
Um......everyone?????

I will not enter with a Spam
Or with a DAK can tagged as Ham
I will not enter with one word
I find the practice quite absurd
I always try to have a point
And never use a single joint
It takes me to my happy place
And puts a smile upon my face
So when this contest comes to end
And to my way Wreck will not send
I only hope the winning post
Will be the one that meant the most
So I'll just sit here on the lamb
And heartily enjoy my green eggs and ham.
Which seems to me like spam in hand
But never here in Ninja land.

Or hope there's a West Coast Avengers thing coming out XD
As long as it's not Wild Wild West with Will "Phi Slappa Rocka" Smith. Because that sucks in a most utter and heynis fashion. Time of life sucked down the vortex of regret. So awful in every respect, its unfathomable stupidity and woeful acting leaves an ever present scar on the soul of those who love fine entertainment. For the love of God. Stay away.