[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Hey, I gotta keep up my numbers so I have a chance against all the one word posters. At least my posts typically have at least 2 sentences. They may be useless at the end of the day, but they are sentences. LOL.

Also....I like the gif of the sleeping cat. I like cats.
I agree that this thread was in dire need of comments rather than one worders, and you have to have posts here to win it! Words, Sentences, Paragraphs, Humour! Otherwise thread was certainly getting...
spongebob squarepants sleeping GIF

Sure, throwing in another cat picture... esp representative of the cool cat that will win this...
Bored Cat GIF

Always a chance until my post gets called as the winner :)
I really want this thread to just lock now lol. I have entered a few of these before with literally like 1 entry. I feel I have a genuine chance at actually winning this. My wife wins competitions all the time I never win anything. I mean granted I don't really enter any but still.

I really want this thread to just lock now lol. I have entered a few of these before with literally like 1 entry. I feel I have a genuine chance at actually winning this. My wife wins competitions all the time I never win anything. I mean granted I don't really enter any but still.
Would be good to know how much longer it will run but I guess not knowing is part of the fun.
Yeah, entering things does usually increase the chances of winning lol

Reactions: jaws finatic
You gotta be in it to win it, dude!!!

I hope you’re not going to the beach anytime soon! :naughty:
police academy parking GIF
Well, actually, I will be in the next day or so. Had shoulder and bicep surgery last year in June so it wiped my beach going down to zero. Can't believe I'm not wearing that stupid sling. Sucked because I play guitar and I wasn't able to do my summer gigs last year. Still not 100 percent, but I can play for an hour or so before I hurt.

An odd thing to be lucky with but luck is luck so certainly not a bad thing
Years back we stayed with some friends out at Goose Rocks Beach, which is always jammin'. Our friend Ross was like "We're wasting our time. We'll never find a spot." My wifey says "Let Matt drive. He always gets a great spot" So Ross let me to put me to the test. We pull up to the parking area and wala, parking spot open right up front....and every single other spot was taken. I really don't know why it happens. Always been that way.

Years back we stayed with some friends out at Goose Rocks Beach, which is always jammin'. Our friend Ross was like "We're wasting our time. We'll never find a spot." My wifey says "Let Matt drive. He always gets a great spot" So Ross let me to put me to the test. We pull up to the parking area and wala, parking spot open right up front....and every single other spot was taken. I really don't know why it happens. Always been that way.
With that sort of luck, you must be the designated beach driver in your group lol

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic