[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Your family and friends would be like you want us to exit from where?
Shocked Bbc GIF by The QI Elves
Years ago I used to travel the country when I worked for Tommy Hilfiger and there was one time, I believe it was in New York, where I parked in a spot and when I came out hours later, two seperate idiots had squeezed their vehicles to the sides of mine. I could literally open the door about 4 inches. It was at that moment I was very thankful I had collapsing back seats and nothing in the trunk, because that was my only option. I was pretty happy when I got to the front seat.

• Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
Years ago I used to travel the country when I worked for Tommy Hilfiger and there was one time, I believe it was in New York, where I parked in a spot and when I came out hours later, two seperate idiots had squeezed their vehicles to the sides of mine. I could literally open the door about 4 inches. It was at that moment I was very thankful I had collapsing back seats and nothing in the trunk, because that was my only option. I was pretty happy when I got to the front seat.
Why is it whenever anyone says, there was one time, I still expect them to say at band camp lol

No way I’m reading through 40 pages of people talking absolute bollox mainly to themselves 20 times in a row. Shame this amount of effort isn’t put into other threads. Embarrassing

Reactions: Lenny Nero
No way I’m reading through 40 pages of people talking absolute bollox mainly to themselves 20 times in a row. Shame this amount of effort isn’t put into other threads. Embarrassing
So you want people talking absolute bollox mainly to themselves 20 times in a row in other threads, too?

Well if you do, just offer a killer giveaway item like Avengers in the OP, and make it a stipulation that post count matters.

And I'm not embarrassed. Well, for myself anyway. For a couple of you other guys, though. Dang!!!!!!!!!

So you want people talking absolute bollox mainly to themselves 20 times in a row in other threads, too?
Well it would be an actual conversation in the other threads. Instead of spam mode. My point was mainly because people who don’t really get involved in the rest of the forum are going crazy in here. It’s a shame.
Well if you do, just offer a killer giveaway item like Avengers in the OP, and make it a stipulation that post count matters.
I never insulted the giveaway
And I'm not embarrassed. Well, for myself anyway. For a couple of you other guys, though. Dang!!!!!!!!!
Embarrassing was the wrong word. I meant cringe

Reactions: jaws finatic

Exactly. And yeah things like this might attract people who only care about the competition. So what?

I'm not like the most prolific poster on her by far, but I am always tried to post when I have something relevant to say. If ever there is a question I can answer to help people I will.

But does that guy want random normal threads with 1000s of replies?