[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

It doesn’t have to be shipping damage. The SteelBooks inside can have scratches. Plus, the slips that are covered can have hidden damage.
So what you're saying is that they're better off sealed because as it stands now, to me anyway, they are perfect and prestine, and always will be. Opening them could be the ruination of that euphoria.

Reactions: GeoRattray
So what you're saying is that they're better off sealed because as it stands now, to me anyway, they are perfect and prestine, and always will be. Opening them could be the ruination of that euphoria.
Or to open future premiums so you can get replacements. :D

I wouldn't think that would be possible with most premiums, since they tend to sell out. Do you mean a credit toward a future purchase?
Nope. If you receive an edition from manta, and your steelbook is damaged, you can request a replacement steelbook.

So what you're saying is that Manta holds back some editions and when they 'sell out' it means they've sold out of only the editions intended for sale?
There are replacement slips and replacement steelbooks available in case damage occurs. Not only Manta is doing that, it's completely normal to order more materials in production. The replacement slips would be unnumbered then, though.

My premiums are all in perfect and sound condition. Any damage would be reflected in the FS or DL. If that's good to go, then so is the steel.

The worst JCard issue I encountered was Alien Covenant. Right in the middle of the back it looks like someone tried to drive a golf tee into it. The JCard, which looked flat at first inspection, did reveal a spot right in the middle of it showing something would be amiss. The good news is I rarely buy regular steels anymore so I can put my $ toward premiums.
Isn't that how you're supposed to play golf? Steelbook on the mat, drive a tee into it, then place the ball on top!

• Wow
Reactions: RMA