[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Seeing as I mentioned this pages back I thought I'd mention I caught some recaps of Wandavision and Loki, and Multiverse of Madness makes a lot more sense.

I was really thrown by the appearance of America, and wondered what I didn't know about her, but I don't think I missed anything at all and this was her reveal.

I'll have to watch it again in a day or so to see if my vibe improves.

Benedict Cumberbatch Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

I've tried a couple times to get a Ninja Fantasy Football league going just for fun. Heck, I was even going to give away something from my collection as a bonus to the winner, but could never find any takers.

It would be fun to do one and call it Ninja Avengers, and we'd have to take an Avenger as a team name.
Fantasy football league sounds fun. I would be in but I am in England so if you are talking football I could stand a chance, now if you are talking NFL, I would have no chance but would still play for fun as I do watch and enjoy NFL but only got into it a few years ago

Reactions: jaws finatic
Fantasy football league sounds fun. I would be in but I am in England so if you are talking football I could stand a chance, now if you are talking NFL, I would have no chance but would still play for fun as I do watch and enjoy NFL but only got into it a few years ago
Cannon fodder…
Happy Batman GIF

I must be going senile as I feel I haven't read the thread for a few days and it's grown by 3 or 4 pages. I've realised I just go to bed for the night and its all content generated by @jaws finatic of course :rofl:
Neil Gaiman Sandman GIF by Pusheen

Yeah, I was thinking NFL. I run 3 leagues as Commish and they're a lot of fun. I doubt it will ever happen here at Ninja. Just not enough interest, probably because most of the members are outside the US. At least it seems that way.

I must be going senile as I feel I haven't read the thread for a few days and it's grown by 3 or 4 pages. I've realised I just go to bed for the night and its all content generated by @jaws finatic of course :rofl:
Neil Gaiman Sandman GIF by Pusheen
Hey, I gotta keep up my numbers so I have a chance against all the one word posters. At least my posts typically have at least 2 sentences. They may be useless at the end of the day, but they are sentences. LOL.

Also....I like the gif of the sleeping cat. I like cats.

Reactions: GeoRattray