[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

What changed? Had you not seen Wandavision? I hadn't either and still enjoyed it. But when I watched it, it makes way more sense.
No, I hadn't upon first viewing. I was kind of lost a lot, and was giving it a weak 3 stars, but someone, I think @RMA, perhaps you, perhaps @Watkinss1 told me about wandavision recaps, so I hit those up for a few days, as well as some Loki info. I'm enjoying it much more. Had to pause it for a while but I'm back to it.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
No, I hadn't upon first viewing. I was kind of lost a lot, and was giving it a weak 3 stars, but someone, I think @RMA, perhaps you, perhaps @Watkinss1 told me about wandavision recaps, so I hit those up for a few days, as well as some Loki info. I'm enjoying it much more. Had to pause it for a while but I'm back to it.
That was me. I’m glad it’s improved your second viewing!

Reactions: jaws finatic
Glad you enjoyed it this time around. Definitely one of the better films from the latest marvel releases
Me personally, there isn't a single movie in the MCU I dislike. I would go as far as to say I at the very least enjoy them all and at best the get into my all time favourite movies.

Some people expect too much of some movies and have odd expectations. These movies are just meant to entertain.

Me personally, there isn't a single movie in the MCU I dislike. I would go as far as to say I at the very least enjoy them all and at best the get into my all time favourite movies.

Some people expect too much of some movies and have odd expectations. These movies are just meant to entertain.
I think some of the previous films have just set a high bar for entertainment and story telling with a lot of likeable characters.
For phase 4, I felt black widow was too late and average, I really enjoyed 10 rings and spiderman, I thought Ms marvel was terrible, I think they aimed that at a younger audience though because that felt like marvel for kids.
Can't judge the latest Thor but had heard bad things about it. I will watch it and make my own judgement though, same with she hulk

I think some of the previous films have just set a high bar for entertainment and story telling with a lot of likeable characters.
For phase 4, I felt black widow was too late and average, I really enjoyed 10 rings and spiderman, I thought Ms marvel was terrible, I think they aimed that at a younger audience though because that felt like marvel for kids.
Can't judge the latest Thor but had heard bad things about it. I will watch it and make my own judgement though, same with she hulk
I am super behind on the tv shows. But I watched an interesting video about phase 4 and how it was basically the calm down after the really big finale. And now it will start ramping up again.

I am super behind on the tv shows. But I watched an interesting video about phase 4 and how it was basically the calm down after the really big finale. And now it will start ramping up again.
Yeah, i understand they now need to take the time to introduce the new characters so would calm a little. I think I am just a bit tired of super hero films at the moment. Maybe I should just have a break from them all then binge watch in about 2 years

Yeah, i understand they now need to take the time to introduce the new characters so would calm a little. I think I am just a bit tired of super hero films at the moment. Maybe I should just have a break from them all then binge watch in about 2 years
See I just don't get tired of them lol. But I do try to branch out my tastes. One of my favourite movies this year was Unbearable weight of massive talent.

See I just don't get tired of them lol. But I do try to branch out my tastes. One of my favourite movies this year was Unbearable weight of massive talent.
Still haven't seen that one but it's on my lost. Have watched a few good films this year other than super hero films but can't remember titles

I wish I could say this about the JAWS cannon. :(

I haven't seen Ms.Marvel but I thought the same thing, that it was Marvel for kids. It also seems to me that they are now starting to reach and have loaded down their own market with all of their content.

I binge watched 4 seasons of the Walking Dead to catch up with what I missed. My wife got tired of me walking around the house like a dead person.

I get the super hero hangover. I am thankful that almost all of them have been really excellent. Well....in the Marvel Universe.

I really have to see this. Big time Cage fan. As much as the movie Mandy bothered me, he delivered big. What a performance. If you haven't seen it, just understand it isn't a fluffy happy film.