[WINNER CHOSEN]Digitalbabe's 6 item MARVEL BLACK PANTHER prize package-NINJA WEEK 2018 Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
black panther pic 3.jpeg

WINNER per random.org is @galareta2332

Hello ninjas!

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2018 Weekend #bestweekever

We're giving away 100's of items in the most unique, annual online pop culture giveaway celebration Feb 19-25! Be sure to stick around all weekend as new giveaways launch from our many generous members, and you have your LAST CHANCE to enter all of the GRAND PRIZES, too!

We have been bringing collectors together since 2009 and our Ninjas come from all over and have different collector, movie tastes and interests.

In this personal giveaway, just reply with your
1) Location or birth place, and
2) Your favorite part about #ninjaweek

black panther pic 2.jpg

Once all of the pictured products are released, I will ship all to 1 winner. Or, I can ship all that become available now, and then ship you the Digibook/Digipack later once released-your choice.

Winner pays all shipping for both options.

You will receive:

1) 1966 BLACK PANTHER Pop! Vinyl

2) MARVEL LEGENDS 12" Black Panther figure

3) Target USA Exclusive Black Panther Digibook/Digipack

4) CD Soundtrack Album (Explicit)

5) Black Panther-The Ultimate Guide Hardcover book

6) Meet the Black Panther Paperback

Good luck Ninjas!

blackpanther6.jpeg
blackpanther5.jpeg
blackpanther4.jpeg
blackpanther3.jpeg
blackpanther2.jpeg
blackpanther1.jpeg

black panther pic1.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! :OMG: Truly a spectacular Give-Away! :woot: Thanks @digitalbabe!

USA. I was born in Chicago, Illinois. But I've been living in Phoenix, Arizona since I was 3 years old.

And my favorite part of Ninja Week is the generosity of members. This online community is the BEST! :drool: :cool: :notworthy:

Haha! Awesome buddy. What you’re saying sounds absolutely correct. So much nice local food in these booths. Cant tell you how much I loved it. We went to Whiskey In The Jar steakhouse also. God damn, that was good food(and drinks)!

Totally understand that you do DB. This was so nice to experience.

Hahaha! Lol!

I’m originally from Lillehammer, we had the Olympics in ‘94 and the TV series Lillyhammer with Little Steven, lol.

I’ve lived in Oslo 6-7 years also before I moved to Seljord where I live now.

Next time, dont go to Whiskey in The Jar - its far from perfect. If you want Burger, there is in the other end of this area - MOA BURGER - super cool big burgers. I am sure even @bloodsnake007 would be impressed.
In case of steakhouse - 5 min drive from that place - is AMERICAN ROAD restaurant. This is the best steakhouse in Wroclaw.

Next time, dont go to Whiskey in The Jar - its far from perfect. If you want Burger, there is in the other end of this area - MOA BURGER - super cool big burgers. I am sure even @bloodsnake007 would be impressed.
In case of steakhouse - 5 min drive from that place - is AMERICAN ROAD restaurant. This is the best steakhouse in Wroclaw.

Thanks for the tip buddy!

Yeah, we went there because the market was just outside the door. But I enjoyed it. I had a medium rare steak with fries and.....wait for it....chocolate sauce with chilli. I’m telling you, what a combo that was! It was delicious!
Never thought I would eat a half bloody steak with chocolate, lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
I had a medium rare steak with fries and.....wait for it....chocolate sauce with chilli.

This sound very experimental!:ohno::ohno::ohno: I have always big problems to test something new with steaks, as i just love them and cant wait to eat:drool:. If i spoil it with something new i would be devastated :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I need to tell my wife...we neeeeeed to test this mixture!!! I think it can work out some how!!! Thanks for the info:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
My birthplace and place where I live at the moment is Ghent, Belgium.

The thing I love most about Ninja week is everyone coming together to win amazing prices :)

I was born in Long Branch, New Jersey in the states. But I now live in Los Angeles California. Spent my life on both coasts.
My favorite thing about Ninja Week is the clever contests the many contributors have come up with and meeting and competing with some really cool people for prizes. It's good to know there's a lot more of us out there that care about film music and art.

Thanks for the great giveaway .

My Birthplace, London .

Favorite part of Ninjaweek is the sheer amount of items that are given away by a seriously generous bunch:thumbs:

Loved this movie!

I was born in Petrich, Bulgaria.

My favorite part about #ninjaweek is all of the interaction between all of these great people here! Amazing way to connect and share our love for film!

:giggle::drool:

Living in Goshen, Indiana.

Best part of Ninja Week is definitely the community coming together to do so many generous giveaways and talk about their favorite movies and releases.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.