(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] PS4 GAMING CONSOLE [EUROPE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Entries accepted until Monday 1pm EST 2/10.

Hey Ninjas!

Part of this Epic 5 Year anniversary Ninja Week is the PS4 Give-away to a member World-wide. All can enter.

Just reply with answers to the following questions!

1) What forum board do you visit the most?
2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. :) (ex: post more pics)

ps4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing give-away! :LOL:

Currently, I visit cryptocurrency (bitcoin, litecoin, etc.) related forums (for example bitcointalk) & development/construction related forums (for example Skyscrapercity) the most. Cryptocurrencies are a new interest of mine, that's why I visit this forum less often then before. I am namely working on a few cryptocurrency related websites/webshops, so I don't have much time to browse movies/games related forums like before :( .

2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)

Well, Hidefninja of course :D . But that was already pretty clear. Another interest of mine is World War 2. I have been interested in World War 2 since I was 9 or 10 years old (10 years now :D ), but my interest has been lacking lately. I used to be very active on World War 2 related forums, but my movies/steelbooks 'replaced' that interest. But I am planning to visit Normandy this year, during the 70th Anniversary of Operation Overlord (D-Day, June 6th), so I have that going for me, which is nice :D.

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more.

More give-aways :D. I did my first give-away (Mystery Give-away) a few months ago, more will follow once I have a little bit more time :).

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is asking for boards on this site or other forums on other sites so I'm gonna do both :D

Hidefninja hands down

Strangely enough the steelbook section (people's sales threads and info on upcoming disneys :p)

Maybe some other forum about traveling or something; I've always traveled and I'm sure there's great info out there on places to see

On this site, I should be visiting the limited editions board more often; nothing's greater than that stuff!

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more.

I'm definitely down for more giveaways. My steels just sit on my shelf, unappreciated; when I have time I'll host several giveaways.

Thanks!

:bow: HDN!!!

1. I'm always livin in the Steelbook boards (so much going on, always)
2. I should be in the TV Shows section more as I'm huge into TV boxSets and watch/have seen a lot of different series'.
3. It's awesome being the first to post 'Open' pics of a new steelbook so I'm gonna do that as much as I can this year! Also some pretty sweet giveaways on my end gonna happen soon. ;)

:D

1) Steelbook forum by far.
2) Would really love to get into collectables, maybe grab my 1st Hot Toys. So the Collectable forum ;)
3) I really need to get more involved in general conversations through all sections of the forum.

Thanks for this great giveaway!

1. The forum I visit most is Steelbooks.

2. I will spend more time on the forum Collectibles.

3. I will try to post pictures of my collection (still small, of course) movies, games, guides, etc..

Thanks for the great giveaway!!!

1) Steelbook forums
2) Digibook, slipcovers, video game steelbook forums
3) try to post more steelbook photos

1) Visit the steelbook forum most
2) Should visit the digibook/digipack forum more as these are cool as well
3) Plan on a giveaway of my own at some point

This would be great to win! Thanks for the opportunity.

1. Steelbook forum / Slipcover forum / Digibook forum
2. Collectible forum
3. I'm not good providing pics because I live very far from the countries that release steelbooks but I can help others deciding what they should get and finding good prices on OOP steels.

1. Steelbook
2. Other blu ray collectables
3. Post pics of my collection

best giveway:scat: thank you

1. The Steelbook thread
2. The Criterion Collection thread and get more conversation going
3. Work up my trade rep to help out other members!

I'm relatively new to the community and love visiting here. Thanks to all!

Thanks for the giveaway

1 - The Steelbook Forum
2 - the Collectors and Other Limited Editions
3 - a giveaway of my own at some stage

1. Blu-Ray.com
2. Possibly this one
3. I would like to do a give away ( I like to do giveaways but so far no steels to give and so far only gave away Blu-rays at my site) also would like to become a full ninja here after Ninja week if I dont win one of the memberships. Its only natural, as I do do dress up in Ninja gear for youtube

Last edited:
1: I visit the Steelbooks forum the most

2: Slipcovers, there are some really nice ones out there and they can sometimes be much better than the Steelbooks

3: I will try and review more than just steelbooks and participate more on other subjects.

Thank you for this amazing give away.

1. Steelbook blu ray forum as Im most interested in these.
2. Collectibles like sideshow and hot toys thread.
3. Post pics of my collection at some point

Great give away

Status
Not open for further replies.