(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] PS4 GAMING CONSOLE [EUROPE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Entries accepted until Monday 1pm EST 2/10.

Hey Ninjas!

Part of this Epic 5 Year anniversary Ninja Week is the PS4 Give-away to a member World-wide. All can enter.

Just reply with answers to the following questions!

1) What forum board do you visit the most?
2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. :) (ex: post more pics)

ps4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1) What forum board do you visit the most? Hi Def Ninja
2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...) Treehouse - forum for web designers
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. (ex: post more pics) I'd love to be involved in redesigning the site somehow so that it could perhaps go responsive design.

This whole Ninja week is just freaking awesome!

Blu-ray steels of course ;-)

2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)

Perhaps the forumboards for videogames and some general chat. A forum is not just strickly for steelbook deals and information. It is a gathering of people who share a certain interest and within this forum there are sub-forums....

It's also interesting to see and read what other members from across the globe think about certain aspects of life, what they do for a hobby and to which music they listen....

I highly enjoy all the threads with custom artwork, actually those are my favourites...

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more.
I read one of the members reply about some steels just laying in his house, doing nothing but collecting dust from time to time. I also saw alot of give-aways from members just for the fun of it. I could do that too, or if the website would have some commercial links in which every click raises some money, i would happily do so.

Of course, this is just what comes up to mind, but there are several more things which can be done. You can always post in a friendly way, always give a helping hand etc etc. This will all come naturally...

First off...congratulations to the forum and it's members for acheiving this milestone! I'm glad to be a part of the community!

I visit the trading and slipcover threads the most.

I should check out the Steelbook sections, because I would really like to learn more about certain titles and would love to expand my collection!

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. (ex: post more pics)
I plan on making a lot of trades and to help members out as much as I can. I also will start taking pics of my hauls and some of the titles in my collection. Would also like to participate in some of the group buys one of these days!

Thanks again so much for the opportunity!

Awesome giveaway!

undoubtedly Steelbook

Gaming. Def getting back into that again. :)

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. (ex: post more pics)
Would love to take part in some giveaways (Keep eyes peeled) and be more involved in helping out some fellow ninjas.

Goodluck to all!

Last edited:
1) Steelbook trade forum
2) video game forum
3) try to be on more as I've "feel off the face of the earth" for a long while

Awesome giveaway

1. Steelbook forum is the one I most often frequent.
2. 3D forum could be useful as I'm one of the few people who actually own one of those obsolete things! ;)
3. Post pictures, reviews, etc. of steelbooks... maybe do some sales or trades (or purchases for that matter).

Ninja Board of course. :hidefninja:
Wait, should? My wife would say, I SHOULD NOT visit any other forums. But, if your asking about other interests, it would be statues. I avoid that forum like the plague, but the interest is there. I do have 3 of the NECA Djangos, but have convinced myself so far that, that is it! I emphasize "so far" :ohno:
With print Hi-Def Ninja series in full effect (If you haven't gotten one yet, DO IT), I hope to help contribute to adding prints of all kind to the CM. And, get you Ninjas addicted to prints like another Ninja did for me. :naughty:

:hidefninja: :ninja: :hidefninja: :ninja: :hidefninja:
:ninja: :hidefninja: :ninja: :hidefninja: :ninja:
:hidefninja: :movie: :hidefninja: :movie: :hidefninja:
hdn_print3.jpg

:ninja: :movie: :ninja: :movie: :ninja:
:ninja: :hidefninja: :ninja: :hidefninja: :ninja:
:hidefninja: :ninja: :hidefninja: :ninja: :hidefninja:

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this GREAT giveaway!! :scat::scat::scat:

1.The forum i visit the most is the Steelbooks
2.The forum i should be visiting more often is between Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions and Video Game Collector Editions
3.Something i plan to do this year is post more pics and comment more in forums.

1) What forum board do you visit the most? Video game Boards. I created them. :)
2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...) 3D blurays or PC talk.
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. Post more news in Video game board section and get it hopping again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Thank you for this most excellent giveaway!

1. The Steelbook Forum is easily where I spend most of my time. :drool:
2. I should visit Digibooks much more often. :scat:
3. Offer my assistance if I can with upcoming steelbook releases. :thumbs:

Thank you for this epic give-away :D

1) Toss up between steelbook board and ninja membership board
2) Posters & Art
3) Would love to reciprocate all the kindness I've received and help others obtain whatever it is they are looking for.

1) Most visited forum is easily Steelbook forum.

2) Well i could visit the Digibook forum more but i think it will get me totally broke.

3) Participate more in threads, helping ninja with upcoming releases

Status
Not open for further replies.