(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] PS4 GAMING CONSOLE [EUROPE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Entries accepted until Monday 1pm EST 2/10.

Hey Ninjas!

Part of this Epic 5 Year anniversary Ninja Week is the PS4 Give-away to a member World-wide. All can enter.

Just reply with answers to the following questions!

1) What forum board do you visit the most?
2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. :) (ex: post more pics)

ps4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1) steelbook forum (hdn and german forum)
2) ps3 steelbook forum
3) would post more pics of my last steelbooks

thx for the giveaway

1. steelbook forum hands down
2. comic forum, since my little bro is a huge comic book fan and urges me to get into that :D
3. definitely start posting pictures of steelbooks i bought

1) Digibook/Digipack + Limited collectors items
2) Ninja Marketplace
3) Hosting Group Buys as and when needed, protect my fellow ninjas via Trades/Sales and to transform lgans316 into a positive ninja :p

1.) Steel Book Forum
2.) Video Games and Blu Ray threads
3.) Post more deals on steel books and being more helpful in helping other members on forum.

1. Steelbook Forum
2. Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions
3. Another give-away. Get involved in getting some awards.

Thanks for the give-away.

1) Blu-ray SteelBook™ (of course)
2) Ninja Membership Board
3) Try to annoy less members

1) Blu-ray Steelbook
2) The Video Gaming Forum
3) Try and be the helpful person posting pictures of newly released steelbooks and keep a better eye out for deals for people to grab up

1. Steelbook forum is always my first click
2. Collectibles, especially Hot Toys related
3. Be more active over the next year in general and especially get more involved and share more in the community collection section

Magnificent give-away!!!!

1) Probably the movies, trailers, news & prints section equally
2) In the TV shows subsection & digibooks. I would like to contribute more to those two sections.
3) As a newly appointed mod naturally then spend more time on moderating duties and learn more in that regard!

HUGE THANKS FOR THIS GIVEAWAY HDN!!!!! :thumbs:

1) I visit the blu ray steelbook forum the most.
2) I should be visiting the video game themed ones more, and maybe collectibles.
3) Help out where I can and maybe post some pics!

1. The Steelbook forum
2. I should try and look at the collectibles section more.
3. As a mod keep helping out anyway I can!:D

1) Movie Steelbook forum
2) Videogames Steelbook
3) Post more pics of my incoming steelbooks and update my collection. I've been slacking!

1 : Pics of your last steelbook acquired
2 : Group Buy's , especially for the international releases.
3 : Build up a list of contacts on the forums who share similar likes and dislikes to have proper discussions about our collections, favourites and other stuff

Ps : This is a truly amazing Giveaway.

Joel (Csirules)

1) Steelbook Forum 2)Collectors & Others Editions. 3)Will post more pics of my steelbooks and my collectors editions set. Target more THANKS..

1) What forum board do you visit the most? SteelBooks

2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...) Movies, Trailers, News - I've never been there before. It could help with future blind buys.

3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. :) (ex: post more pics) I was thinking of doing a little moderating, but with the powers entrusted to me, I might be stuck self-moderating for another year. :LOL: :oohyeah:

1) Steelbook for sure!

2) Definitely Criterion...just doesn't seem to be a lot of activity there

3) I'd like to be more regular with my pickups and get photos posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.