[WINNER CHOSEN][Ninja Week'14 Giveaway] The Conjuring SteelBook(Zavvi Exclusive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
Hello fellow :ninja:

This will be my first give-away since I have been participating on this site. I will be coming up on my first anniversary in March and to help with that, I would like to give a lucky Ninja a brand new steelbook.

This will be for The Conjuring.EEK! It is brand new, mint and still sealed.

745745P1150370.jpg

The pic above is not of the actual steel that will be won.

The winner will be chosen by Random.org on Saturday at 8pm EST.

The only thing that is needed to be eligible is to state a real life experience with a ghost, entity, or anything like this. I have personally never experienced this, but my wife's family has had to have an exorcism on her house she grew up in.:twisted:

I have also personally seen Lorraine Warren do a seminar in my local area as I live in CT and am only about 20 minutes from where the Warrens houe is.

All shipping to North America will be covered by me, unfortuantely all others will have to pay for shipping.

Good luck and have fun to all Ninjas,

Bantha11

List so far:

1. RZSamurai
2. MaxG93
3. Ricker
4. Elektrickblue
5. SBC28
6. Arbsy
7. Spawnshop
8. RJ531
9. Davidson
10. Twanky
11. Columbianlove41
12. Blurian
13. Bigrob
14. Slim
15. Shadow of Light
16. WKRP
17. The Stixter
18. Sirdizzy
19. Snsguy
20. Pi2loc
21. Goufcustom
22. Towser
23. Whitedragonfly
24. Kbr1656
25. Kuzco
26. KD Scorp
27. Dipzy
28. Ricster
29. Mnementh
30. Petit Lu
31. Matton
32. Noeldoran
33. Jacko
34. Metalpaul1000
35. Snollygoster
36. Vamp
37. Rbarnes182
38. Steveguna
39. Xxquartzxx
40. Wootball
41. PunkNinja
42. Wardyyy23
43. Kron
44. Shejon01
45. RickB84
46. Softwing
47. M and J
48. DasFueller
49. Zelos
50. Dark Slayer
51. UZO
52. Mental Magpie
53. Jango
54. Blurayhunter
55. Groundzero81
56. Denizen
57. Cjy152
58. Shadow2351jl
59. Severo
60. ABjerg
61. Adrenaline78
62. Gregavfc
63. Carlito2012
64. Bluprint
65. Svenning
66. Jbsolo
67. PascalCgon
68. JayAre
69. Necroscope
70. Tonks
71. MGD
72. Jericho
73. Fishcp2
74. P0undland
75. TobinFrost
76. LizardSlayer
77. Auracom
78. Madness
79. Magyarvandor
80. Gmanpanthro
81. TomMarv
82. Paddytom
83. Reckless
84. Ubertec
85. Npeacock85
86. Jdclark88
87. HUBMUSWELL
88. Huggy2k4
89. Geek Tragedy
90. Bigdaygt
91. Spiderman

Last edited by a moderator:
When we were young, our parent took us to the beach house. My younger sister, she was 7 at the time went missing. When we found her, she told us that she played hide and seek with a little girl inside the house. But we were the only family there. So we packed our stuffs and went home because my mom and all my siblings were scared.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Strange issues myself , we use to live in a very old 4 story house that as built near a quaker
burial ground , my daughter use to sleep on the top floor , the room itself was always cold even with heating on ... so we moved her to another floor me and the wife moved into that room .. and had some very disturbing sleep related issues .. it was though i as stuck in a dream and something or someone was over me and just crushing me .. could not move speak or do anything .. but i think that now it's some sleep related issues , but was very freaky at the time

I used to see a horse in a field, every day when we drove past it. I pointed it out to my family, and nobody else could see it. Every time we drove past that field it got closer and closer to the fence near us, until one day it was standing by the side of the road and not in the field at all. Nobody else ever saw that horse and I never saw it again.

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

My GF's Grandmas living room have a cold spot. Creeped me out every time I walk passed it.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

In 2011, I had this experience about 2/3 times in my university home I am sleeping as normal then the next minute I suddenly wake up. I look down the end of my bed and a little girl is standing there looking down dressed in Victorian clothes with a bonnet so you could not see her face. The next minute she looks up at you, but the problem is your body is paralysed and you can not move or speak. She walks towards you but then it goes away!!

Three of us had the same experience in the same house and I am telling the truth!! EEK! :(

Thanks for the giveaway! Hope you enjoy my experience.

When I was about 10 me and my older bro used to watch a show that had a paranormal segment, this particular show focused on poltergiests, now more than likely my bro was screwing with me again but all of a sudden an ornament fell off the mantle piece.. well it more like flew off.. then the bleep locked me in the room hahaha :(

Thanks for the giveaway!

My mum is convinced about the existence of ghosts and angels despite never having any experience of them. So living in a house with her for the first 22 years of my life meant endless Derek Acora tv shows on the TV and looking for 'orbs' in the spare room.

Thanks for the top giveaway!

I did a ghost tour in York once, on the way there i passed a house and saw 2 boys looking out a window at me and thought it was pretty creepy but just walked on. During the tour we came to the house and were told of a story about how 2 boys that lived there went missing and nobody has lived there for years. No lie, its a good job it was raining so nobody could see my soiled pants

I've never seen a ghost. That is not to say I'm not open to the existence of the supernatural, only that I have seen no entity that could be identified as a 'ghost'. I have however been bitten by a young trick-or-treater dressed as a ghost. I was giving the group some sweets, and for whatever reason this disgruntled spirit-child was unhappy with his lot and sought revenge. No lasting or serious damage, but it was a shock and painful. Young kids really chomp down hard!

One time when I was walking my dog at night, I was thinking of 'God', whether he or she actually exists or not. I was thinking of the movie-cliche where characters would call out 'prove to me you exist God!', so I whispered it softly along with the thought. And what do you know: a second later, ALL of the streetlights went out for a solid 3 seconds and then went back on. It was crazy.

When I was on holiday in Pakistan back in 2001. I was staying in a village. It was night time and I was outside with my cousin. It was a very hot night as well. I was looking into the shed (house) were some goats were being kept. I suddenly saw something that looked like an eye looking at me. It was white and then it turned into blood red. I then saw 2 things that looked like an eye and then it disappeared. A sudden gush of very strong wind came. I then saw that 1 of the eye thingy was there and another one approaching to us very quikly. We then ran away.

My wife says she saw a ghost of an old man walking a dog when she was little, it was in her garden apparently, later she found out an old man with a dog lived in the house. Dont really believe in ghosts myself but no way would i sleep in a grave yard.

When my grandmother passed it was extremely hard for our family to realize she was really gone but my mom took some flowers and balloons from the funeral when we got home that night late in the wee hours of the morning one of the balloon started floating all over the house by itself i think it was my grandma telling us her presence would always be with us!!!!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

I do not believe in the otherworld but i recall a night many years ago when my brother came home in the dead of night and was screaming uncontrollably. My father, mother, sister & grandmother had to hold him down.

|When he finally calmed down he told us that there was a shadow in the bushes and easily got startled so he made haste and got into the house.

While lying on his bed, he said he heard loud banging on the front door but we did not hear anything. He went on to say that as he lkay on his bed with the door open noticed a HUGE shadow trying to get into his room of a giant man like figure. It was double the size of the door and was battling to make its way inside. When he started to scream, the figure steppd back and apprently went to our lounge. He said that he left a pack of tarrot cards there and that the figure was going to get them. After the ordeal, the cards he said he placed there were gone and no figure was found.

Drugs? For real? a crazy dream? who knows, but i assure you, when i saw him that night, it was real.

I never had an experience yet but my grandmother said when she was young living in West Virginia, she was riding with her parents at night and happened to look out her window and a figure was running right next to her window. This would've freaked me out just a bit.

Thanks for the giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.