[WINNER CHOSEN] SWEET Candy and My 5,000th Post Give-Away!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
candystore-jpg.88370

When the NEW Forums were launched earlier this year, I offered a one of a kind Give-Away of Candy! :woot: I had such a BLAST with it that I'm happy to announce my NEXT one! :thumbs: What's the occasion you ask? To celebrate my 5,000th Post!
excited.gif
And to spread some Holiday and NINJA Spirit!

I'll be giving away this HUGE Candy Cane and a copy of the Hobbit Extended Edition Steelbook!
Prize!.JPG

(Sorry, my hand is not included! :D)

Rules to ENTER:
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

If you were to Give me or yourself a Candy Wizard/Hobbit/Elf/ or Ogre name, what would it be!? :woot: :cool: Lord Taco Slayer is an example! ;p

and/or for FUN:
Photoshop my head onto any Christmas or The Hobbit/LotR Movie Scene! LOL! :D

Example:
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

Candy Cane whoop ass!.jpg

Here are some of my Face templates! :ohno: :hilarious:
1_WTF Face.jpg 2_Gonna_Slap YOU_Face.jpg 3_Ugly_Fart_Face.jpg 4_Fu--ing WOW_Face.jpg 5_Smile_Face.jpg

The Give-Away will come to a close on Christmas Eve (12/24/14). I will not use Random.org to select a winner, I'm gonna let Cowboy do it again! ;) But this time I'll film it so @Ricker wont make claims of it being a set up! :p

*List of Participants:
1. @ocielz
2. @Ricker
3. @AcIDc0r3
4. @Blu-devil
5. @DADDYCOOL187
6. @Agent_DVD
7. @whysoserious? *WINNER*
8. @PunkNinja
9. @KD Scorp
10. @zoneism
11. @PKAVFC
12. @satanclaus
13. @Antman
14. @pi2loc
15. @Towser
16. @dominic
17. @pdbluray
18. @RAGEatGAME
19. @galareta2332
20. @Jericho
21. @zesty
22. @Narg
23. @spass
24. @Kuzco
25. @Nyrvana

popcorn2.gif

*UPDATE*
Cowboy has chosen the WINNER!!!!!!!!! :woot: :notworthy:

Part 1

Part 2

Congrats @whysoserious?! :thumbs:
WINNER!!!.JPG

Once again, THANKS to everyone that participated and supported my Give-Away! Stay tuned for my next one during NINJA WEEK 2015
ninjastanding.png

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway buddy @bloodsnake007 !

No need to enter me though, as I already have this steelbook in my collection, but definitely want to play along anyway. ;)

My name would be Butterfinger the Barbarian.

And in the spirit of the holidays, our boy Franky will be reprising his role in the latest Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer sequel as the infamous Abominable "Taco Muncher" Snowman.

View attachment 119001
@steel888 LOL! Thanks for playing along Mr. Butterfinger the Barbarian! :D :p The Abominable "Taco Muncher" Snowman will devour your Carne Asada TACOS along with your soul! :vamp: :twd: :p
Bloody Snake Slayer... Apart from Cobras, anacondas or anything else that slithers.. Kind of defeats the point of the name really... How about....
Ninja Bloodbeard! Yeah I'll use that instead... Unfortunately I can't do the photoshop thingy majiggy Bob because I'm on my phone.. So just imagine your head on the body of Golem or Gimli from lord of the rings =] golem because he must be stealthy like a ninja and Gimli because well... He's a dwarf! Need I say more?

Thanks for the awesome giveaway mate! Awesome ninja indeed! Congratz on 5,000 posts btw! =]
@KD Scorp EPIC!!! :notworthy: Ninja Bloodbeard!!! :cool: I love it! :woot:
Also I was disappointed to see we can't win the hand... Although it might be against the postage terms and conditions! Just send it us anyway! ;-)
LOL! Screw the post office, I'll send it to you! :wacky:
Hand-In-Box.jpg
Awesome giveaway Frankie!! :thumbs:

My character would be Gandolph Lundgren The Grey :p

View attachment 119016
@zoneism Hey Luke! "YOU SHALL NOT CHEAT!" :angry: That's not fair to use magic to cast a spell to have abs like that! :mad: I also want a 6 -pack, please make this Keg of mine disappear! ;) :p

Great giveaway Again Amigo! (please do not enter me :)) If I had a name for you, it would be Bilbo Burrito! :woot:

I am have next to NO photo shop skills, but I have this as your theatrical poster:

View attachment 119020
@PKAVFC Bilbo Burrito from the Fires of Mounts of Jalapeño!
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif
Chilli.gif
:D

I showed Alyssa your "custom" poster, she couldn't stop laughing! :rolleyes: :squint: LOL! :emb: "I've Hurt my Back Again"!!! That's priceless! :woot:
Don't say his name thrice, because he's The Sweet Talking, Sugar Coated, Candyman!...wait, did I get the wrong picture? (and keep your thoughts to yourself about my editing skillz):

2m7axi8.jpg

...and yes, I know it's neither LOTR or Christmassy...
@satanclaus Definitely not LOTR or Christmassy, but DAMN!!!! :OMG: I look fu**ing SEXY!!! :oohyeah: :LOL: :drool: I'd F**K Me! :kiss:
LOL!.jpg

:joy: :emb: :hilarious:

Crom!

....what unholiness is this that poor sabertooth hath stumbled across ??? Dear Crom! save me from the evil that is pics of blooodsnake in real life!!!!!!!! :cyclops: :bucktooth:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL :emb: congratulations on 5,000+ posts dude!:woot:

I'm gonna give up my spot in the draw to make it easier for other mebers to win.... my teeth are for meat only :cool:

Congrats bro :happy:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Crom!

....what unholiness is this that poor sabertooth hath stumbled across ??? Dear Crom! save me from the evil that is pics of blooodsnake in real life!!!!!!!! :cyclops: :bucktooth:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LOL :emb: congratulations on 5,000+ posts dude!:woot:

I'm gonna give up my spot in the draw to make it easier for other mebers to win.... my teeth are for meat only :cool:

Congrats bro :happy:
@SaberTooth LMFAO!!! :oohyeah: :D :LOL: :joy: :rofl: :hilarious: Thanks for your EPIC message King Kat! :thumbs: :notworthy: :cool: Keep those teeth away from SWEETS, unless we're talking about booty... then YES, bite away! :naughty: :hungry: :emb:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SaberTooth
Thanks for the giveaway Franky :thumbs:

How about Half-Bloodsnake007 Wizard :)

Half-blood is the term commonly given to wizards and witches who have a Muggle/Muggle-born parent and magical parent. By the 1990s, half-bloods were the most common type of magical person, as the wizarding population would have become extinct had they not inter-married with Muggles and Muggle-borns.[1]

Due to the dominance of the magic gene, children born to at least one magical parent will almost always be magical themselves. A non-magical child born to a Muggle and a wizard is considered a Squib (not a Muggle).[2]

Ron

Thanks for another such sweet giveaway!!!

Lord of the Rings: Secret of Wonka's Factory Colors :wow:

And your name is: HUGO the DANCING WITH GOJIRA

Um.jpg

However you look here like Robert Z'Dar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Hey NINJAS!!! :woot: :cool: Keep 'em coming! :hilarious: I'm laughing my ass off with all these EPIC Pics!!! :rofl:
Thanks for the giveaway Franky :thumbs:

How about Half-Bloodsnake007 Wizard :)
@Towser Thanks Ron! :thumbs: But what's the other half? ;) Half-Bloodsnake007/Half-Taco! :D I would love to see that! :LOL: Come on, someone photoshop that! :p
Thanks for the giveaway ! Congrats on 5000 posts !

image.jpg

Thranduil the Taco Trapper
LMFAO!!! @dominic WOW! Who would of thought, me as a Blonde with a Pink Taco,! :naughty: :drool: Not bad! :emb: LOL! Thanks buddy for the laugh! :LOL:
@bloodsnake007

Just made mine entry hope you like it
@pdbluray You hope that I like it!? F**K YEAH I do!!! :woot: That's fu**ing awesome! LOL! :rofl: "I'm gonna eat you Bard!" :hungry:

Thanks for another such sweet giveaway!!!

Lord of the Rings: Secret of Wonka's Factory Colors :wow:

And your name is: HUGO the DANCING WITH GOJIRA

View attachment 119741
However you look here like Robert Z'Dar :rofl::rofl::rofl:
@galareta2332 Secret of Wonka's Factory Colors!? :hilarious: I love it! :woot: THANKS! :p