[WINNER CHOSEN] Wreck it Ralph (Blufans) Lenti #47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
ninja-week-black-jpg.137150

Welcome to the biggest ever #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!
Prize kindly donated by @Paulapips

THE WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN ON POST #136

131324-7f770a8f9b8d742271478ba292a927ba.jpg
131325-efea85e39b575ca633728d8c5a3a0f7a.jpg

To enter this giveaway:

1) State your favourite video game EVER and explain your reasoning :D
2) As @Paulapips was too chicken to host this, i think she deserves to be forced to have a 'chicken' avatar for a week. So post a picture of a chicken! :D
3) Ease her blushes by thanking her for the prize ;)

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Winner pays shipping.

Last edited:
1: My favorite at the moment would be Final Fantasy XIII great story, the most amazing graphics ever. Anyway close second Fall Out, how much fun is that game (it`s also the first xbox Game I got all archivements)

chicken-1024x768.jpg

Thanks @Paulapips for the amazing giveaway.

Reactions: Paulapips
Thanks for the giveaway! My favourite game was and still is Ocarina of Time. Got it Christmas one year missed dinner, missed sleeping and after A Link to The Past it confirmed my addiction to Zelda for life
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425121034.333806.jpg

My all time favourite single game is Diablo on the pc. Loved and still love that game, the story, the exploration, the loot, the questing, the co-op multiplayer all perfect, I've just spent a small fortune on a new laptop which is a gaming powerhouse, Diablo was the first game i loaded onto it!
If we are talking series the Championship manager/football manager series by Sport Interactive as those games are brilliant, the earlier ones were more fun but sstill get the new game every year and loose many hours to them!
If we are talking console games Knight of the Old Republic... why? start with the fact you get to use lightsabers and then move on to one of the best RPGs ever made, one of the best stories and most amazing twists in any game, great characters... GREAT GAME!!

thanks for the giveaway here's the best kind of chicken

roastchicken_90247_16x9.jpg

1) The Last of Us. 2 reasons. 1 - reminded me of childhood :wow: and no I wasn't part of a zombie virus outbreak. 2 - I think its the best cinematic game to date. I loved the Uncharted series and I think Naughty Dog perfected the genre with TLOU. :thumbs:

2)
nTEEpjbTA.jpeg

3) Thanks @Paulapips for the AWESOME giveaway. Hope you're not too chicken to host your own giveaway next time :)

My favorite game is Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I loved the atmosphere in the game plus Midna is no doubt the best companion in any Zelda game.

Thanks @Paulapips

image.jpg

My favorite video game EVER was Return to Castle Wolfenstein on PC...multiplayer...I played that every day for at least 3 years!
Great giveaway @Paulapips!

saturday-morning-funnies-photos-21.gif

Hi all,

AND THE WINNER IS......

wir.jpg

@TheStixter

Congrats! :D

Please wait to hear from me to arrange shipping for your prize!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who's taken part, i bow down to you all :D

David

Status
Not open for further replies.