[WINNER CHOSEN] Wreck it Ralph (Blufans) Lenti #47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
ninja-week-black-jpg.137150

Welcome to the biggest ever #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!
Prize kindly donated by @Paulapips

THE WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN ON POST #136

131324-7f770a8f9b8d742271478ba292a927ba.jpg
131325-efea85e39b575ca633728d8c5a3a0f7a.jpg

To enter this giveaway:

1) State your favourite video game EVER and explain your reasoning :D
2) As @Paulapips was too chicken to host this, i think she deserves to be forced to have a 'chicken' avatar for a week. So post a picture of a chicken! :D
3) Ease her blushes by thanking her for the prize ;)

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Winner pays shipping.

Last edited:
Thank you very much

I loved and still love the dead space series
Its very intense has great replay factor indepth characters and amazing weapon building
I could play the series over and over again

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 174
  • dead space.jpg
    dead space.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: Paulapips
thx for the great giveaway!

The best video game for me would be Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. My other passion besides movies is themeparks so that is just the ultimate game for me :)

chick-1080p-desktop-wallpaper.jpg

Got to be Jet Set Willy on the ZX Spectrum. There was nothing like it, I played it constantly over the course of one summer back when I was a kid (when it first came out) - I was kind of obsessed, and I even dreamed about it... sad, I know...

ChickenLittle-sidwalk.jpg

1. Castle of Illusion on Sega Mega Drive. This was my first consol and my first game ever. This falls under "childhood memories", so it's very special to me :)

2. Here you go:
crazy-chicken.jpg

3. Thank you @Paulapips :)

Thank you for this awesome giveaway :)

1. Banjo Kazooie - Loved the game from start to finish, never had so much fun playing a game. Great music, great level design, great humor. Hard to find any fault with the game. It's sequel is just as awesome but the original will always have a special place in my heart
  2. FG.jpg
  3. Thanks for the Giveaway! @Paulapips

1_Super Mario Bros/ One of the few games I can still sit down and just play for hours. My friend and I would rent an NES for the weekend and play Mario from Friday Night until late Sunday night with almost no sleep.

chicken.jpg

Hey there @Paulapips, What is a pretty girl like you doing in a dump like this? Thanks for the giveaway!

Last edited:
Thanks for the give away.

My favourite video game is Gears Of War man the hours I would spend on that on multiplayer I was ranked about 40th in the world at one point too.

kentucker_freid_chickyt_5407.gif

Thank you @Paulapips for this amazing giveaway :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
giphy (11).gif

download (5).jpg
My favourite game is uncharted 1,2 and 3..and I can't wait to play the forth game when it is released later this year
It's my favourite because it has a great story, interesting and likeable characters, it's almost like watching a movie when you play it, it has puzzles, jumping, climbing, shooting, driving (jet ski's etc).. It's got it all:D
giphy (10).gif

Reactions: MGD and Paulapips
Thanks for the great giveaway!! (Thanks Paulapips!)
1) My favorite video game:
latest

Because it, along with Castle Wolfenstein, invented FPS and opened the floodgates for modern gaming as we know it today. Also- it is ENDLESSLY PLAYABLE! I STILL like playing it!!

2)
funny_11.gif

3) thanks for the giveaway @Paulapips !!

Thanks @Paulapips. Don't be a chicken .. be a Rooster!
150px-Sydney_Roosters_logo.svg.png

And my favourite video game would have to be Age of Empires II.
My mates still give me grief about my defensive tactics .. walls, castle, gates, towers. There was no way into my city for their puny civilizations!
Also loved the HD re-release.
Age_of_Empires_II_-_The_Conquerors_Coverart.png

Rover

Thanks!

Its the Zelda games on NES...I cant count the hours I spent when I was a kid. I have now bought a NES again and the games...gonna have to find the time like I did before! :)

Chicks-In-Hats1.jpg

3. Thanks! @Paulapips

Haha why would you be Chicken this is an amazing prize thanks

Fave game was michaels Jackson's moonwalker on the the megadrive I was a big fan so dancing around killing the bad guys was awesome

AC4C1C40-0DAD-4D3E-9F64-DD333A97478A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.