[WINNER CHOSEN] Wreck it Ralph (Blufans) Lenti #47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
ninja-week-black-jpg.137150

Welcome to the biggest ever #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!
Prize kindly donated by @Paulapips

THE WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN ON POST #136

131324-7f770a8f9b8d742271478ba292a927ba.jpg
131325-efea85e39b575ca633728d8c5a3a0f7a.jpg

To enter this giveaway:

1) State your favourite video game EVER and explain your reasoning :D
2) As @Paulapips was too chicken to host this, i think she deserves to be forced to have a 'chicken' avatar for a week. So post a picture of a chicken! :D
3) Ease her blushes by thanking her for the prize ;)

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Winner pays shipping.

Last edited:
Cheers for the giveaway!

Super Mario Galaxy has my vote! I am a big fan of the franchise..i think i played it for a day nonstop with just breaks for the essentials & little sleep.

chicken-mario.large.jpg

Reactions: Paulapips
My most cherished game of all time is Resident Evil (PS1). Used to watch my brothers play it all the time at an early age so when I had my turn, I knew exactly where to go and what to do. "You could have been a Jill sandwich" :rofl::LOL:

You are a..
chicken-and-egg.jpg

.. But, THANK YOU @Paulapips !!!

Best video game ever - METROID. A ton of fun, hours of playtime, great enemies, and a great twist at the end.
312628-metroid-nes-screenshot-the-battle-against-the-mother-brain.png

Thanks for the Giveaway!

image-5507-orig.jpg

1. my favorite videogame of all time is TETRIS. i don't know how many weeks of my life i've spent with that game. it must have been MANY.
miley-ass-totally-looks-like-this-raw-chicken-meme.jpg

3. done.

thanks for the give-away!

1. My favourite Video game so far was Metal Gear Solid 3.. I love the story of the whole franchise at all, but part 3 was the first Video game to really catch me and my feelings (yes, i even cried in the end.. ). Will never forget.

2. FRIGGIN' CHICKEEEEEEN TIME:
200w.gif

3. Thanks for this awesome give away my lady! :)

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Legendary in every aspect. Great characters, decently-complicated dungeons and some puzzles, fun weapons, just really great and I should replay it once every few years.

2. CHICKEN YUMMY

chicken1_300.jpg

3. Thanks so much @Paulapips !

Favorite video game? Easy. Street Fighter 2 and the entire line of Street Fighter versions. I remember driving to the mall with my bro 20+ years ago where they had a line of brand new stand up SF2. And then when it came out on Super Nintendo, we were up to the sunrise.
street_fighter2_street_jam_by_udoncrew1.jpg

And please accept my submission for your new avatar :)
chicken-run-photos-54.jpg

1 - Favourite video game has got to to be Sonic the Hedgehog! Played this when I was a kid on the Megadrive and was probably the best console I ever played on at the time.

stock-vector-happy-cartoon-chicken-vector-clip-art-illustration-with-simple-gradients-all-in-a-single-layer-120601579.jpg

1. Between the last of us and gta 5.
The last of us is a fantastic story and gameplay
Gta has Trevor and hours and hours of fun!

image.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway @Paulapips

Status
Not open for further replies.