[WINNER CHOSEN] Wreck it Ralph (Blufans) Lenti #47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
ninja-week-black-jpg.137150

Welcome to the biggest ever #ninjaweek #bestweekever at hidefninja.com!
Prize kindly donated by @Paulapips

THE WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN ON POST #136

131324-7f770a8f9b8d742271478ba292a927ba.jpg
131325-efea85e39b575ca633728d8c5a3a0f7a.jpg

To enter this giveaway:

1) State your favourite video game EVER and explain your reasoning :D
2) As @Paulapips was too chicken to host this, i think she deserves to be forced to have a 'chicken' avatar for a week. So post a picture of a chicken! :D
3) Ease her blushes by thanking her for the prize ;)

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Winner pays shipping.

Last edited:
Best video game ever..is really tough to pick just one. Been playing video games my entire life and were a big part of my childhood. Golden eye to perfect dark to halo..and a billion more in between..but I think the last of us will stick with me for a long time.

Thanks @Paulapips for the giveaway!

chicken_ITle_canstockphoto11513845.jpg

Reactions: Paulapips
1. Knights of the Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords -because of script and dialogs and Kreia

giphy.gif

@@Paulapips, thank you for the Giveaway!

There are many fantastic games out there that I would call my favourites: Half-Life 2, Portal 1 + 2, Super Mario 64... But I guess like many others feel as well, I would call my favourite game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It is a classic, for a reason.

Here comes the chcken:
Fried-Chicken-Oreo.jpg

And thank you for the giveaway @Paulapips!

1) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time because it's a time-travel coming of age story helping townsfolk and it's everything I imagined the original Zelda game could be in 3D.
2)
chick-fil-a-chicken-sandwich.png

3) Thank You

My favourite game.. it has to be: Street Fighter 2

sf2-s3.jpg

Little back story on this... it being just me and my mum growing up, money was a bit tight. This was out in the arcades, but truth be told, I really didn't have the money to enjoy it :naughty: I remember still going with my friends to the local arcade and would watch and gaze at the amazement on screen :) Anyway, I had a Megadrive the Christmas before this was released - a long time after it came out in the arcade! However, the game was £49.99 which was just crazy! My mum knew I wanted it, but said she couldn't afford it :mad: ;) I thought my mom was the devil for that :hilarious: teenage hormones :angry:

Low and behold Christmas, I open my gifts and later get told at 10am, that there is something odd sticking out of the tree. Behold! I played non stop over Christmas :woot: So this game is not only awesome, it holds good Christmas memories for me too. :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :LOL:

funny-pictures-chicken-crosses-road.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD and Paulapips
My favorite video game ever is probably WWF No Mercy for N64. Kind of an odd choice, but I think it's the memories of me and my buds making ourselves and having our own "Pay Per Views" as a pre-PPV ritual back when pro wrestling was fun.

THANKS @Paulapips

Amazing Give-Away! :notworthy: Thanks @Paulapips! :thumbs: By the way, I love your new NINJA WEEK Avatar! :hilarious: :rofl: :woot:

My favorite game growing up was Metal Gear Solid for the PS1! (and it still is!) :drool: I fell in love with the story, the characters, and I always enjoyed getting spotted because it would trigger the alarm theme! It always got my heart racing! :cool:
metal-gear-solid.jpg

LOL! :p
family-guy-chicken-o.gif

Reactions: Paulapips and MGD
Thanks you @Paulapips for the giveaway!
los-pollos-hermanos-mens-breaking-bad-t-shirt-white.jpg

My favourite video game is Red dead redemption beacuse I think it captured the west perfectly. Also it has great characters and writing as do all rockstar games.
image.jpg

1) State your favourite video game EVER and explain your reasoning :D
My fav game - Pac-man...it's the only one I know how to play with some level of success, LOL

2) As @Paulapips was too chicken to host this, i think she deserves to be forced to have a 'chicken' avatar for a week. So post a picture of a chicken! :D

Super Chicken :)

super-chicken_L12.jpg

3) Ease her blushes by thanking her for the prize ;)
Thanks for the prize!

Favourite Game? I'd say Bioshock series were real good. Even tho the gameplay wasnt so great I think story and visuals were top notch-just the idea of underwater or flying city amazed me!

Ernie_the_giant_Chicken_1.jpeg

Thank you very much @Paulapips This is a one awesome giveaway and a very special price.

Thank you for a stunning prize!
No need to be
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425057742.823860.jpg

You're amongst good friends on here!
Space Invaders was my fave when I was growing up. I thought it was so amazing! So far into the future. The best thing I'd ever seen!!
Awesome giveaway [emoji106][emoji106][emoji3][emoji122]

Thank-you for the giveaway!

SINISTAR is my absolute favourite game from the days of the arcades. That voice would set my heart racing each time I would hear it. I HUNGER!

chicken_sitting_on_dog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.