Withnail and I (Limited Edition Personalized Packaging) (Arrow Store Video) (Arrow Exclusive)[UK]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
design_1.jpg
Release date: 20/10/2014
Price: £49.99
Link:http://arrowvideo.com/withnailandi/#Top

LIMITED EDITION PERSONALISED PACKAGING. ONLY 500 EACH OF FOUR DESIGNS.
The Product
Newly restored in 2K resolution, this special release includes new and classic archive interviews, a 200-page coffee table book with rarely seen behind-the-scenes images, various articles on the film from critics and those who made it as well as personalised packaging for a truly unique edition. Choose your packaging below!

Attachments

• design_2.jpg
    design_2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 286
  • design_3.jpg
    design_3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 296
  • design_4.jpg
    design_4.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 306
Mine arrived yesterday by TNT, sent out by Sony DADC - packaging nothing special at all (one of those card wraps with a thin single layer of bubblewrap around the item), and when opened, the top corner of the personalized cover (and I assume the book etc beneath) are crushed!

Happy I assuredly am not!!

Mine arrived yesterday by TNT, sent out by Sony DADC - packaging nothing special at all (one of those card wraps with a thin single layer of bubblewrap around the item), and when opened, the top corner of the personalized cover (and I assume the book etc beneath) are crushed!

Happy I assuredly am not!!

That's a pity yours arrived damaged sorry to hear that

My box set arrived in perfect condition

Contact Arrow Video but as the cover was personalized I don't know if they can replace that part but the box set without the personalized cover should be easily replaced

arrow posted on facebook that remaining stock was at 13% yesterday. i ordered a copy from zavvi for 45€, i still think it's too much money for that set but what can i do, i'm an arrow completist and don't want to miss out completely.
anyone who wants this, i'd suggest to place an order now. it's gone already from amazon and arrow directly, i think it's still up @ base and zavvi.

That's a pity yours arrived damaged sorry to hear that

My box set arrived in perfect condition

Contact Arrow Video but as the cover was personalized I don't know if they can replace that part but the box set without the personalized cover should be easily replaced

Yeah, it's the fact that I got to order exactly what I wanted, and it's now damaged and irreplaceable, that's really hacking me off.

Was yours sent out by Sony DADC, Paul?

If so you'll notice the packing note suggest you should contact them about damages, etc?

Think I'lll start there and see what happens.

Yeah, it's the fact that I got to order exactly what I wanted, and it's now damaged and irreplaceable, that's really hacking me off.

Was yours sent out by Sony DADC, Paul?

If so you'll notice the packing note suggest you should contact them about damages, etc?

Think I'lll start there and see what happens.
Yes it was sent by Sony DADC but passed to Sony Music Ireland and then to a courier in Rep Ireland
It was delivered by an Irish Transport Distributor who I do security for it arrived in perfect condition and I myself was not expecting to be delivered using them the guy who delivered got a surprize as much as I did it was hilarious when I answered the door

Any of these box sets that arrived damaged most likely would have happened in transport or afterwards with the courier used to deliver to customers

Luckily for me it was a transport company who I know and they take care with transport of goods

I have put the packaging used into the bin already as I had no need for it and did not read any of the packaging note

I would contact them using any details on your packaging note as far as I know its within 7 days of receipt and make sure you keep all packaging used

Last edited:
Yes it was sent by Sony DADC but passed to Sony Music Ireland and then to a courier in Rep Ireland
It was delivered by an Irish Transport Distributor who I do security for it arrived in perfect condition and I myself was not expecting to be delivered using them the guy who delivered got a surprize as much as I did it was hilarious when I answered the door

Any of these box sets that arrived damaged most likely would have happened in transport or afterwards with the courier used to deliver to customers

Luckily for me it was a transport company who I know and they take care with transport of goods

I have put the packaging used into the bin already as I had no need for it and did not read any of the packaging note

I would contact them using any details on your packaging note as far as I know its within 7 days of receipt and make sure you keep all packaging used

Hi Paul, Yep, it is 7 days.

Pretty sure it was damaged by the courier as Sony DADC have sent out a lot of stuff for me before and I've never had a problem. TBH, if it hadn't been dropped or bashed against something, this would have been okay.

Have contacted them and kept the packaging.

I'll let you know what happens.

Reactions: paulboland
Received my copy via FedEx, with a few dings and a big one on the spine.

WaIAEUK (2).JPG WaIAEUK (4).JPG WaIAEUK (9).JPG WaIAEUK (14).JPG

Last edited:
there is any store to sell the non personalized edition?
zavvi sold out
amazon 3rd seller not send to Portugal

I missed out as well (actually, Amazon never sent me mine and decided to run out of stock and refund me instead :(). Really surprised there isn'at least one ridiculously priced one floating around on EBay.