Wonder Woman (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: October 12, 2017
Purchase links: DVD-Store - Amazon IT
Price: €21.90 (OOS) - €25.19

Immagine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, the Amazon IT link says it is an Amazon Exclusive and it is listed at a higher price. Perhaps some things like art cards, slipcover added to make it a different edition.

I thought I was going to go broke with all these different Wonder Woman steels, but the shoddy finish on most of these regional releases makes it much easier to pass and wait for the big boys. :whistle:

Still, it's a bit of a shame. You could pick any of the official posters at random, slap it on a steelbook, gloss it, and have an instant gem. Any 'bossing would just be icing on the cake.

Ah, well. I still look forward to someone doing a custom gloss job on this steel and making me regret not getting it when I had the chance. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Ordered this from Amazon IT. Just praying it arrives in good shape. I notice an ebay seller in the US has an identical looking one, but I don't know the source. Between jb hifi, DVD-Store, Amazon IT, and Ebay, are these all the same product with the same finish?

It probably will be exactly the same.. Remember that BvS had different art in Italy than the WWA and that was flat matte.
Yep i remember and i was actually hoping Italy will follow suit and just have the WW logo on their steelbook. But i guess this is the closest we'll get

Yep i remember and i was actually hoping Italy will follow suit and just have the WW logo on their steelbook. But i guess this is the closest we'll get

I never thought about it before but it would have been a nice touch if Warner did a collection with the symbols on the covers for each of the characters.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Still the most elegant and unusual of the WW steelbooks reflecting her aristocratic pedigree (lol) with this classic portrait pose:-
Wonder-Woman-steelbook-IT-5.jpg

For the uber-fans there's this book: WONDER WOMAN: THE ART AND MAKING OF THE FILM . . . most likely with all of the favourite WW images:-
DLHF4y-VwAAss6e.jpg:large

DLHF8_pUEAAccnN.jpg:large

DLHF-zjUQAAwfzg.jpg:large

Last edited: