WowHD [UK]

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
Feel free to discuss service, shopping and experiences about this shop here.

wow-hd.png

LINK

Example of steelbook packaging pic thanks to frasr

P1040444.jpg

Last edited:
Buy 3 steelbook .
2 nobody problem with box bubble, but problem with dogana 2 month stopped.
one steelbook coming in 2 weeks. Nobody problem with box bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaFeetz
I know they are based in Asia but what I am saying is that if they were in stock it would say "In Stock - Usually ships within 24 hours" but i suppose it's still worth a shot although remember if paying via paypal the money is taken out of your account straight away

Last edited:
Order Date
25 December 2013

Current Status
Backorder

For The World's End. Hopefully they actually get stock, read a few horror stories on here about WowHD not fulfilling orders and being a pain to receive refunds from.

Not quite the same scenario, but a few months ago I ordered 2 copies of the same steel. Both arrived damaged due to the packaging and when I contacted them, I was concerned as they said they'd give me store credit to the value of the items when they received them back. I simply told them that was unacceptable and I wanted an actual refund, which was then processed that day.

So not great initially, but all resolved quickly and satisfactorily.

Reactions: NinjaFeetz
Got exactly the same as ninjafeetz! Bloody back order what does that mean? twice I've had problems today.. zavvi outlet have now told me my copy of taxi driver can not be sent because they hav not got any left.. why sell them if you aint got them,...