WowHD [UK]

Flip

---=---
Premium Supporter
Jun 16, 2012
Feel free to discuss service, shopping and experiences about this shop here.

wow-hd.png

LINK

Example of steelbook packaging pic thanks to frasr

P1040444.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, Kick Ass 2 and At World's End both showing as back order for me. Best to cancel?

why? cancel them and have no chance at getting them for a reasonable price?
or not cancel and have a slight chance? for all the hate wowhd get's,i would keep them just for that slight possibility

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Totally agree Ben. Why are people in such a rush to cancel? Why cancel unless you hear otherwise from WOW? My Worlds End didn't ship until a week after release date but it was worth the wait as I preordered it at only €20.

People need to be patient.

Reactions: ben6212
Just ordered Kick Ass 2, showing as Pending Dispatch rather than Back Order.

I ordered kick ass 2 a few days ago and today mine is on back order, ive emailed them and asked for a refund if they dont have any in stock to send me.

EDIT i had a reply, they do not have kick ass 2 currently in stock

To: Karl
Picture of WOWHD Support
Hi Karl

Thank you for your email.

I checked the order and can confirm that Kick-Ass 2 (Limited Edition Steelbook) (Blu-ray+Ultraviolet) is currently not available in stock. When you placed the order on Dec.27.it had an estimated despatch time of 7-10 days after ordering (as indicated on the product's description page as “Expected to ship within 7-10 days”). I can confirm that once the stock is back we will dispatch it for you and you will receive notification email.

Could you reconfirm you want to cancel the order then refund?

Your patience is much appreciated.

We are happy you have received the item.

Last edited:
A nice way to earn free interest like other Asian retailers by charging upfront.

They admitted they didnt actually have any stock to send me now and i got my refund, i cant see how there going to get any stock in the future when amazon and zavvi cant get any more. But i told them i didnt want my money sat in there account just to be told in two weeks time they couldnt source any. :(

i have to admit im in two minds about ordering a worlds end and kick ass 2 from these but after reading this thread im skeptical about whether to take the risk. im like everyone else who didnt think these would sell out like this so quickly and would pick one up later on. im just thinking like ben that having a order in is more chance than not…and u never know that as there hk they might well have a batch in shipment to them and thats why its not dispatching yet. its a longggg shot i know but hey ...

I've ordered worlds end and kick ass from wow hd but they have sent me an email asking for a picture if my card and driving license is this normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered worlds end and kick ass from wow hd but they have sent me an email asking for a picture if my card and driving license is this normal

I know some German companies do this as it is illegal for them to sell 18 rated movies without proof of the buyers age but I have not heard of Wow doing this before. I don't believe they have either of the steels you have ordered anyway, they are well known for advertising items they don't have.

Just heads up Wow sent me an email this morning regarding worlds end saying they can't source any copies I've been waiting since 4th dec. and when you order they take the money straight away,so I wouldn't bother if I was you.

Just heads up Wow sent me an email this morning regarding worlds end saying they can't source any copies I've been waiting since 4th dec. and when you order they take the money straight away,so I wouldn't bother if I was you.

Had the same. Waiting for them to say the same for Kick ass 2 !

Don't think I will be using again. And I'm sure I'm not the only one !

I only signed up to get a copy of kick ass 2, so i wont be using them again after my first order with them isnt even in stock and they cant get any, but they are more than happy to keep them listed on there site and take your money. :angry:

Received E-Mail At 02-01-2014 5:20.

---
ORDER CANCELLATION
Dear ###,

Thank you for placing your order with us here at WOW HD

We are writing to you regarding your order ### for World's End, The (Blu-ray + Ultraviolet) (Limited Edition Steelbook) (Product code: 61401233)

Unfortunately despite our very best efforts we are unable to get further stock of this item from our supplier.

Your order for this item has now been cancelled and a refund will shortly be processed back to the account from where the original payment was debited.

We hope you will accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Thank you for shopping with WOW HD

Kind regards
The WOW HD Customer Service Team
http://www.wowhd.co.uk/info/CustomerService
---

Definitely do and I'd be very wary sending pictures of any personal documents or financial info via email will is insecure and could easily be intercepted or worse still it gets in the wrong hands.