X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D - In theaters May 23rd, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
The X-Men send Wolverine to the past to change a major historical event that could globally impact man and mutant kind.
With: Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore
and: James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Peter Dinklage,

Trailer:

#1:

Attachments

• X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg
    X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
who's talking way too much about the movie - Bryan Singer?

I've always considered Bryan Singer a twat. Why in the world Singer replaced Matthew Vaughn is beyond me. Vaughn had heavy involvement in directing and rewriting First Class. I remember in the featurette Vaughn saying something around the lines of wanting this to be his Batman trilogy. I cringe when I think about Singer writing and directng this. Hopefully, Vauhn won't let Singer screw this trilogy.

I've always considered Bryan Singer a twat. Why in the world Singer replaced Matthew Vaughn is beyond me. Vaughn had heavy involvement in directing and rewriting First Class. I remember in the featurette Vaughn saying something around the lines of wanting this to be his Batman trilogy. I cringe when I think about Singer writing and directng this. Hopefully, Vauhn won't let Singer screw this trilogy.

Agreed wholeheartedly. While I think Singer is still capable of directing a perfectly fine X-Men movies I would have preferred 1000x that Vaughn direct this movie. I have still yet to catch details why Vaughn didn't end up directing this movie?

Reactions: Steelknight47
Ellen page you say? I'll definitely be there on release night regardless of course. But her being in the movie definitely won't hurt

Bryan Singer is the COOLEST Director 2.0.

From his Twitter account:
BFbC9FFCIAEPRai.jpg:large

First row:
Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Nicholas Hoult, Peter Dinklage, Halle Berry, Ellen Page

Second row:
Shawn Ashmore, Omar Sy, Anna Paquin, Daniel Cudmore, Fan Bingbing and Boo Boo Stewart

Attachments

• BFbC9FFCIAEPRai.jpg
    BFbC9FFCIAEPRai.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 107
Wow, this guy really can't keep his mouth shut. Singer might as well give away the whole plot. I wonder if Vaughn would have chosen new faces? I'm hoping this will be a good sequel about the X-men and not another film about Wolverine. I know everybody loves Wolverine, but too much of good thing is bad.

Wow, this guy really can't keep his mouth shut. Singer might as well give away the whole plot. I wonder if Vaughn would have chosen new faces? I'm hoping this will be a good sequel about the X-men and not another film about Wolverine. I know everybody loves Wolverine, but too much of good thing is bad.

I've been saying this for weeks.This guy is giving away his whole movie.does anyone know if Lenny Kravits sexy daughter is going to show her face?

I'm psyched to see Colossus again - he's my favorite X-men character. Hopefully, Singer will give him some better scenes than he did with Ratner in the 3rd film.

According to Collider.com, Bryan Singer has confirmed that Bishop and Warpath are also in this movie. Wow! There are so many characters in this film. I can't wait to see this, and the eventual Fantastic Four/X-Men crossover movie (fingers crossed). :D

Reactions: tridon
Eeeek! I am so excited for this. I hope the old film cast are there for a reason. Not just shoving them in to make up names and cameos.

Exactly! I'm just glad Bryan Singer is back in the directors chair! It sucks that we have to wait almost a whole damn year for this! But hey, The Wolverine is out this month! This will ease the wait :)

Also can't wait for The Wolverine, it makes me so happy Hugh Jackman stuck with the character all these years and we didn't have to endure a recast.