X-Men: First Class

Would you purchase an "X-Men 1st Class" Steelbook?

• Yes, regardless of how the film is

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Yes, but I'd prefer if the film was good

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No, I have no interest in this franchise or a Steelbook

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Maybe-I'd need to see the art first

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Maybe-I'd need to see the film first

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I have been asked to gauge interest in a steelbook of this title. Is this something you would buy? Only if the movie is great, good, etc. Or would awesome artwork sway you into a purchase?

Attachments

• First Class.jpg
    First Class.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 233
T'was a pretty awesome film, and Ap is dead on the money, Fasbender was brilliant. He played Azazeal in Hex all those years ago lol...
You just know there will be a few follow ups to this one, and I'm really glad to see this one more rooted in the Marvel world. Especially as NightCrawler's mummy and daddy are set up so well for the future.

T'was a pretty awesome film, and Ap is dead on the money, Fasbender was brilliant. He played Azazeal in Hex all those years ago lol...
You just know there will be a few follow ups to this one, and I'm really glad to see this one more rooted in the Marvel world. Especially as NightCrawler's mummy and daddy are set up so well for the future.

My favorite moment: :scat:

Beast' transformation from his point of view was simply brilliant

If they make a steel i´ll try to get it but i hope they make steels for the first ones too, to complete the collection.

Want it for sure! Would love all my comic book movies to have a steelbook! There's an unlimited amount of artwork to choose for them too! Would love just the xmen logo though...just like the back of Superman Returns..
And also a Green Lantern steelbook with a black and green look would be awesome!

I watched this on TS and I really liked it ,
I like the way the movies are going back into the past , like Star Trek and Star Wars Did , to bring in some new talent !!,

Great movie and I would expect more to come from the franchise ??

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.