X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook)(FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Albeit not a new release, just figured we could use a thread for this title. Looks good, its blu-ray sized but its region locked. I prefer it to the German edition since it doesnt have the FSK logo on it.

Attachments

• wolverine1.jpg
    wolverine1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,935
  • wolverine.jpg
    wolverine.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
Can't believe I actually manage to find this one on Fnac.com Marketplace for 15€ shipped to Canada and arrived within 7 days in PERFECT condition!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

BTW, I know you guys won't believe me, but, true story! Thanks for a friend to pointing it out! :oohyeah:

Hey Drum, congrats on the steel or should I say steal :hilarious:

Did the seller describe it as a steelbook?

Hey Drum, congrats on the steel or should I say steal :hilarious:

Did the seller describe it as a steelbook?

Yeah, of course in French so "Boitier de métal". He must have found me annoying asking him about 5 times "Really in metal... you sure...?"

I think its popularity has increased in the last couple months .. however, I believe Andy had a hard time selling one on ebay a while back for $75 which surprised me. I could be wrong about that #.

I think if on the bay now at that price it would go rather quickly.

I still have a price tag on my one copy, it was 39.99 euros! steep!

Sorry, I forgot to add 100-125$ with shipping. That's the price I've seen a lot on evilbay.

Even right now:
there is one closing in 4 hrs at 50+21€ = 95$
The seller has another one too starting at 1€ if you want to try your luck ;)

Sorry, I forgot to add 100-125$ with shipping. That's the price I've seen a lot on evilbay.

Even right now:
there is one closing in 4 hrs at 50+21€ = 95$
The seller has another one too starting at 1€ if you want to try your luck ;)

For 1€ really? Thanks for the tip.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Oh it's the same seller I had some questions on...pass