X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook)(FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Albeit not a new release, just figured we could use a thread for this title. Looks good, its blu-ray sized but its region locked. I prefer it to the German edition since it doesnt have the FSK logo on it.

Attachments

• wolverine1.jpg
    wolverine1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,936
  • wolverine.jpg
    wolverine.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
Sorry Biscuitnoir,
i took a pic and will show the damage on skype.
very bad night...and it's following with a very bad morning cause my auction on a sealed Inglourious Basterds FS is cancelled:angry:
so a f****** day is starting for me

:ohno:

maybe the most happy with that will be Wreck who is looking for damaged steelbook!

Last edited:
Sorry Biscuitnoir,
i took a pic and will show the damage on skype.
very bad night...and it's following with a very bad morning cause my auction on a sealed Inglourious Basterds FS is cancelled:angry:
so a f****** day is starting for me

:ohno:

maybe the most happy with that will be Wreck who is looking for damaged steelbook!

Don't give up on it. If it is only damaged to the spine, perhaps the front and back covers are still in good condition to reconstruct a completely fine steelbook. You only need to find one or two with damaged covers.

i don't know how to put a pic here but if eventually i can repair it there will be still a paintship on it, gone with the shock.

2 steels falled down, this one and T2. The last one is still mint....and sealed:rofl:

but what is making me the most angry is my auction cancelled on a IB sealed from Futureshop, some hours of the end. it s**** cause looking for this one for ages

i don't know how to put a pic here but if eventually i can repair it there will be still a paintship on it, gone with the shock.

2 steels falled down, this one and T2. The last one is still mint....and sealed:rofl:

but what is making me the most angry is my auction cancelled on a IB sealed from Futureshop, some hours of the end. it s**** cause looking for this one for ages

That sucks especially when you waited so long to find one and then they cancel on you that close to the end! Maybe someone made the seller an offer he/she cannot refuse :hilarious:

Good luck grospaquet!

Nothing sucks worse than dropping a steelbook you are carrying because you have too many other things in your hands. Its happened to me too. Just remember its only a metal case with a disc inside. You can survive. LOL.

So you were the 150 dollar bidder? ;)

yep was me.

this ebayer wants still selling me outside ebay but the price is too high that i accept to pay.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Nothing sucks worse than dropping a steelbook you are carrying because you have too many other things in your hands. Its happened to me too. Just remember its only a metal case with a disc inside. You can survive. LOL.

yep i can but you don't know that i had found this one in mint but unsealed less than 10 euros! make me crazy:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more than happy with my MM one until Play.com exclusive one is released, really never fancied the French one especially that banner, I like the German blu banner more ;)