X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook)(FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Albeit not a new release, just figured we could use a thread for this title. Looks good, its blu-ray sized but its region locked. I prefer it to the German edition since it doesnt have the FSK logo on it.

Attachments

• wolverine1.jpg
    wolverine1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,936
  • wolverine.jpg
    wolverine.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
Any French members on here maybe wanna help me find one of these? I can't find it anywhere, lol. I was gonna get the german one but found out the ask logo is printed on the 1st release (how lame).

Apparently my buddy dropped my copy earlier today while carrying too many steels. Now it has a big damage on the spine :(

Looks like I'm not getting it now, he's looking for another copy but it's not going to be easy :(

Apparently my buddy dropped my copy earlier today while carrying too many steels. Now it has a big damage on the spine :(

Looks like I'm not getting it now, he's looking for another copy but it's not going to be easy :(

Probably not as bad as dropping and damaging a FS Iron Man, but still :(

Oh boy. Sorry to hear that bud.

Sorry to hear about this bud. Don't worry Bis, your luck is not going to run out any time soon. This is but just one incident.

Oh well, I'll find another copy, that's not the end of the world. That'll just give us another reason to hunt a sealed one, that one was opened but in mint condition. Well not anymore :joy:

Well if it makes you feel any better, I shipped off your package of steels today.

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

2 awesome packages shipped today then :D

The other one has:

- Inglourious Basterds FS with Dog Tags

- UP FS

- Sleeping Beauty FS

- Independance Day China (non-error version)

- Nightmare before Christmas FS

Not a bad day all in all :)

Reactions: ash333
Hey Biscuit, Just out of curiosity. What line of work are in,? A CEO of a major company, owner of Yahoo or Google maybe even an Investment banker? Damn you are rich

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

2 awesome packages shipped today then :D

The other one has:

- Inglourious Basterds FS with Dog Tags

- UP FS

- Sleeping Beauty FS

- Independance Day China (non-error version)

- Nightmare before Christmas FS

Not a bad day all in all :)

Good day indeed. Im sure you'll find another copy of Wolverine. :D

Hey Biscuit, Just out of curiosity. What line of work are in,? A CEO of a major company, owner of Yahoo or Google maybe even an Investment banker? Damn you are rich

I'm not rich at all my friend, just your average worker.

The copies I've mentioned earlier are part of a trade I did with a friend. I just sent him some HP shelves for them. It only cost me the price of the shipping :)