Your next Blu-ray Player?

What feature(s) will decide your next BD-player?

• Networked BD player (wi-fi netflix streaming etc)

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Im digging the wall mountable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheap but effective, with BD-Live Capability

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Some type of Region Free player

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Another PS3 or maybe a PS4

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Other - Stated in thread

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
I love my PS3 and at this point when the time comes to replace it, I'll likely purchase another PS3... although it'd be nice if the new units still played PS2 games. I'm not into gaming but my son is so that issue matters.

i already have one, its a broken ps3 that i still haven't sent in. when the prices of the reguler players get to $100 i'll buy one. and not cheap ones made by china!

I got a ps3 for me and stand alone for my parents, if i ever do get an other blu ray player id have to get an other ps3.

I'll probably replace one of my players-the Panasonic BD35 with a player that can stream Netflix. We have Wii in livingroom (PS3 and a few other BD capable players in Bedroom), and I'd prefer a better resolution for streaming:)

I am considering getting a Netflix/Wifi-connected player. Both BD players in livingroom connect to internet, but not wireless, and neither streams (we use Wii for that in LR, and obviously the quality is not great). We'll see...

I am looking at getting a 3D player with 7.1 analog audio outputs. Looking like the oppo bdp-103 is going to be my choice. Now I just need to figure out how to get it to play region free.

I am looking at getting a 3D player with 7.1 analog audio outputs. Looking like the oppo bdp-103 is going to be my choice. Now I just need to figure out how to get it to play region free.

This is the same Blu ray player I just bought, look on eBay for the Region Free dongle. It was $55 shipped, works like a charm :D

Anyone own a OREI BDP-M2? I need a reg free player and it's right in my price range, maybe someone can convince me to buy it...or not :ohno: