Zavvi Cyber Monday/Black Friday Sale & New SteelBook launches-11/28/2014

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
h7.png

buy_button_2-gif.94703

Black Friday Sale - Live at 7am UK time.

- Disney Collection price breaks. Over 5 of them with less than 300 left

- 4.99 Steelbook sale-starts at 7 am UK time

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/black-f...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

Back on Sale (Re-sells) – all live in the sale
*******Held back stock for special promotions, not returns

-Tangled

-Army Of Darkness

-Rush (warehouse extras)

New Launches – Live 12pm UK time – 10% OFF Black Friday only

-Horns (Zavvi exclusive)

-The Imitation Game (Zavvi exclusive)

-Dracula Untold (Zavvi exclusive 2,000 only)

Surprise Launches:

Hulk Vs

Planet Hulk

Doctor Strange

Thor: Tales from Asgard

Guardians – Very few remaining – Must be purchased with the dancing Groot pop vinyl – Live 11/28.

Non Steelbook Deals!

Loads of great Black Friday/Cyber offers Live at midnight UK time 11/28 http://www.zavvi.com/offers/black-f...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

h7.png

Attachments

• coollogo_com-220472400.png
    coollogo_com-220472400.png
    66 KB · Views: 3,115
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, it is Thanksgiving here today, and I am in the midde of cooking our Turkey, lol. But if I hear more info I will update. In the meantime, the stock that is being 'resold' does not have returns. As is typical, and has been mentioned over the years, retailers and studios often hold back a certain qty of stock for special promotions like trade shows, and big events like Black Friday. Hope that helps!

Good luck everyone :thumbs:

I already have all the Zavvi steelbooks I want at the moment (including Army of darkness) so no need to join this free for all.

Also hope all those who want the Army of darkness steelbook manage to get one this time - it's pretty fantastic.

Reactions: harry
Not much on the site I'm interested in. Maybe if la haine or/and captain Phillips goes to £4.99 and would love to see the hayao Miyazaki steels go to £4.99 but that won't happen. Also if planes was £4.99 I would possibly bite but again I can't see it happening and I'm really not that bothered by it either.
Will pre order horns and the imitation game (although i do think the price is a little high for both)

Its all good except when you paid full price, if those were £4.99 I would actually cry :(

I would feel your pain. The 4 I listed are long shots and I don't expect them to drop, but go back 12 months and Zavvi dropped Reservoir Dogs and Point Break, amongst others, on Black Friday less than a month after they had been released.

Reactions: Flash
A rumour has just begun that GoTG will be up for sale @ £4.99 too, for Zavvi to say a special Thank You to all the Collectors out there.