Zavvi Cyber Monday/Black Friday Sale & New SteelBook launches-11/28/2014

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
h7.png

buy_button_2-gif.94703

Black Friday Sale - Live at 7am UK time.

- Disney Collection price breaks. Over 5 of them with less than 300 left

- 4.99 Steelbook sale-starts at 7 am UK time

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/black-f...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

Back on Sale (Re-sells) – all live in the sale
*******Held back stock for special promotions, not returns

-Tangled

-Army Of Darkness

-Rush (warehouse extras)

New Launches – Live 12pm UK time – 10% OFF Black Friday only

-Horns (Zavvi exclusive)

-The Imitation Game (Zavvi exclusive)

-Dracula Untold (Zavvi exclusive 2,000 only)

Surprise Launches:

Hulk Vs

Planet Hulk

Doctor Strange

Thor: Tales from Asgard

Guardians – Very few remaining – Must be purchased with the dancing Groot pop vinyl – Live 11/28.

Non Steelbook Deals!

Loads of great Black Friday/Cyber offers Live at midnight UK time 11/28 http://www.zavvi.com/offers/black-f...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

h7.png

Attachments

• coollogo_com-220472400.png
    coollogo_com-220472400.png
    66 KB · Views: 3,116
Last edited by a moderator:
What's more annoying is that the offer only seems to work on the UK site. I have a discount code for the Dutch site but I'm only able to buy the steelbook for €63. I've tried everything to get the offer to work, but nothing.

I've emailed them but the offer will be over tomorrow by the time I get a reply.

Typical bullshit from Zavvi as usual. Nothing is ever straight forward. One of the biggest draws for the Black Friday sale today was that GOTG steelbook and they just took the whole good out of it IMO. The offers should be available on all their sites not just the UK.

snoo simple question do you not consider it bad practice/poor customer service to sort out peoples damaged steels first from that stock or do you consider the steels left should go out with another product in this case a model groot which they obviously having trouble shifting?

this isn't about catching anyone out its about being fair and reasonable to those that already bought, i really would like you thoughts on this.

basil :thumbs:
its defo bad practice for zavvi to be doing this,
and its got nothing to do with trying to deter flippers,
if they wanted to do that they can simply regulate it to 1 copy per customer when ordering,

Came on this thread to see what offers Zavvi may have, but to read the last page been pathetic, all because someone have no issues with a retailer being slag off, not very adult on here.
I've only purchase a few steelbooks from Zavvi, but never once had any problems, touch wood.
Unbelievable how people on HND react towards other people about Steelbooks.....what a sad world we live in.