UK
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99

02-3949.jpg

03-3949.jpg
01-3949.jpg

Last edited:
I know that's why I am asking. I would participate on cooey's HMV GB but dont want to make him more work with cancellation etc if I dont like the movie or something. That's why I would participate when I watched the movie. But not sure if the stock would last so long

If the film is distributed by Universal Pictures Germany then you'll have a very good chance of picking up a copy locally.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
The £17.99 price point means that it's a high International print run / film is not expected to do well at the box office / cheap finishing

I've got the feeling that Universal has price dumped the title...I know the artwork is listed as TBC but it don't look good

Critics like it, fan word of mouth is spreading that its brilliant, and its already made it money back in a day! It also broke the record for a preview day with 2 million in sales. Its doing just fine LOL!

Critics like it, fan word of mouth is spreading that its brilliant, and its already made it money back in a day! It also broke the record for a preview day with 2 million in sales. Its doing just fine LOL!

Are you sure? Box Office says otherwise...The Studio is disappointed I'm sure.

US Domestic Total as of Aug. 9, 2017: $37,435,330
Production Budget: $30 million

Old news and Quote:

Expected to hit the $20 million mark this weekend and accompanied by a huge marketing campaign, Blonde's debut is a bit of a disappointment, delivering an estimated $18.5 million. The film, which carries a $30 million budget, received a "B" CinemaScore

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Are you sure? Box Office says otherwise...The Studio is disappointed I'm sure.

US Domestic Total as of Aug. 9, 2017: $37,435,330
Production Budget: $30 million

Old news and Quote:

Expected to hit the $20 million mark this weekend and accompanied by a huge marketing campaign, Blonde's debut is a bit of a disappointment, delivering an estimated $18.5 million. The film, which carries a $30 million budget, received a "B" CinemaScore

Ah sorry, I thought it only came out in the US Wednesday, didn't realise that it was out earlier.

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
HMV Exclusive so different artwork to the Zavvi edition I guess
It will be the same steelbook

Only difference is the Discs content and price

Zavvi have the 4K Steelbook limited to 500
HMV have the 2D steelbook which is the rest of the print run of the release

It will be the same steelbook

Only difference is the Discs content and price

Zavvi have the 4K Steelbook limited to 500
HMV have the 2D steelbook which is the rest of the print run of the release

thank god for hmv with sensible pricing zavvi seem to be silly £29.99 even if is 4k.
and if that is there pricing for 4k glad i have jumped on board yet and will try and hold off long as possible.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: yeslek
thank god for hmv with sensible pricing zavvi seem to be silly £29.99 even if is 4k.
and if that is there pricing for 4k glad i have jumped on board yet and will try and hold off long as possible.

basil :thumbs:
As much as it pains me to defend Zavvi's pricing I have to blame the studio this time. BR amaray is £14.99, UHD amaray is £24.99 which doesn't leave much wiggle room for steelbook pricing. I'm just glad it wasn't £32.99, I'd be complaining myself then.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Wow, just had a look at the soundtrack listing today, popped in a pre-order for this on HMV immediately. Marilyn Mansons cover of Ministry's Stigmata is great too. Dying to watch this to see the juxtoposition of each track per scene.

https://www.tunefind.com/movie/atomic-blonde-2017

Would like to get this on vinyl, soundtrack is amazing

Can't afford mondo at the moment although I might pick it up in a few months time

• Thanks
Reactions: ihategiantspiders
Yes, it's not exactly one of the film posters but if they insist on going down this road just saying there are cartoony images out there with more pizzazz . . .
---------------------------------------------------------------- such as :-
upload_2017-9-13_21-0-33.png
upload_2017-9-13_20-27-31.png

. . . and even one of these:-
upload_2017-9-13_20-28-18.png
upload_2017-9-13_20-49-48.png
upload_2017-9-13_20-56-50.png
upload_2017-9-13_21-7-0.png
upload_2017-9-13_21-11-51.png