- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
NovaMedia Servers have improved a lot compared to when they first started orders direct

What will the print run be as they could go with lot more than usual 4,000 with this if they want and still sell out
Will there be the usual Full Slip/Lenticular and 1/4 Slip versions

Remember the server will most likely be shut down to be ready for when to go live around 1 hour before live time

I will be ordering this I just hope live time is on my day off or at least be at time I have access to my PC at home and a few hours free

I will be 100% getting the Full Slip
I might also get a lenticular as well if it looks good

With this release even with improved servers you will need patience and luck as this will sell out fast

Whenever this goes Live good luck to all who will be attempting an order
@paulboland man I remember CA2 it was just horrible the worst experience ordering a steelbook in the history of steelbooks, then Drive shortly after was nearly as bad but not quite. O well the things we do for the things we love.

As part of my morning ritual checking for updates, I came across this thread. Couldn't comment then as I had to get ready for work. Did join the GB though as the last couple of releases have gone live when I'm at work or asleep.

Anyway, I gotta say I love the artwork. The front is colorful in a good way. Wish the image was better cropped so that the border is not cutting anyone off. That's the only negative for me. The spine provides a nice transition to the back image. This looks FANTABULOUS

Reactions: chunk and harry
Hopefully cos this looks really good. I do wonder if it will be a lenticular like lone survivor or a lenticular slip. Personally hoping for a magnet I think :ohno:
:stop: I'm the complete opposite I'm hoping for a stunning Lenti slip to go with CA2 and GOTG, I think a magnet would look odd in the collection of Marvel releases.

:stop: I'm the complete opposite I'm hoping for a stunning Lenti slip to go with CA2 and GOTG, I think a magnet would look odd in the collection of Marvel releases.

I know :rolleyes: I'll be super happy with a lenticular slip too. I just wanted a little something different as Kimchi, Blufans and Nova themselves do a lot of lenticular slips. Breaking from the norm would be awesome sometimes

Looks awesome, but after all the annoyances that I've had to deal with trying for Nova releases in the past, I'm done playing for their exclusives. It does look great, though. It's nice to see Cap in the front and centre where he belongs. I know people are obsessed with Iron Man, but Cap is the true face of the Avengers.

Looks awesome, but after all the annoyances that I've had to deal with trying for Nova releases in the past, I'm done playing for their exclusives. It does look great, though. It's nice to see Cap in the front and centre where he belongs. I know people are obsessed with Iron Man, but Cap is the true face of the Avengers.

Plus he actually looks decent with the mask on in this shot and not 12 feet tall like in the theatrical poster.

Reactions: tridon