- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Received one of my "one clicks " and nicely numbered @ 100...the top right hand corner on the back of the lenti isn't perfectly sharp but it's fine since the design in the front is still fully intact and that's what matters to me. Miss Black Widow's cover is looking mighty fine indeed!

Right, just paid £55 for the Lenti version after some haggling and genuine opinions from an owner of all the versions. Looking forward to receiving mine.

How much did it cost inclusive of P&P to the UK from Novamedia directly ??? I have the HDZeta Gladiator and Blufans Iron Man but this is my first ever Nova steelie.

Finally got to open my package for my one-click today. Like what others have mentioned I too have small full-slip creases on A and B. Apart from that they are in excellent shape. Best of all the lenti has no scratches. Really happy with my set :woot:. I managed to get a fairly low number too (#0078).

avengers1click.jpg

Right, just paid £55 for the Lenti version after some haggling and genuine opinions from an owner of all the versions. Looking forward to receiving mine.

How much did it cost inclusive of P&P to the UK from Novamedia directly ??? I have the HDZeta Gladiator and Blufans Iron Man but this is my first ever Nova steelie.

You got a deal, I tried with someone today and when my offer was declined he changed his price from £65 to £100!!

Full price from Nova was £40.70

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Awesome, so I basically paid approx £15 more. Only if there were more sellers like the one I found. He's basically making about £9 profit and helping me out as I couldn't get the website to work upon release.

@huggy2k4 ... that spine being off would drive me insane. Premium prices for a premium steelbook, I would expect EVERYTHING to be on point. You'll need to heat that spine up with a hair dryer and take a stanley knife to it to re-align.

Tell me about it even with it in the Lenti slip it's doing my head in. WHAT hair dryer and Stanley Knife on NOVA'S AVENGERS, you crazy bro lol.

Does that really work and will it restick back down.

Tell me about it even with it in the Lenti slip it's doing my head in. WHAT hair dryer and Stanley Knife on NOVA'S AVENGERS, you crazy bro lol.

You have to be extremely careful and use a very very thin knife as you can very easily bend or put a wrinkle in the spine when removing it. I would certainly practice on a worthless steelbook first.

You have to be extremely careful and use a very very thin knife as you can very easily bend or put a wrinkle in the spine when removing it. I would certainly practice on a worthless steelbook first.

Cheers bud I really don't fancy doing that, I hopeing that i could just heat up the spine and gently side it in place. This is a think of beauty and certainly don't want to damage it.

You have to be super careful. Heat it up and wedge the knife in and slide it down forcing the knife towards you whilst pushing down. It's difficult to explain in words but I got the technique down.

I received my 2 lenti copies today, mint. I was one of the few "lucky" ones that somehow secured them in the first round. My copies are in the 1500's... Many folks on here secured theirs on the second round and got numbers below 100.... This makes me wonder, is it possible they distribute the numbering backwards, i.e., high numbers first? I'm fine with mine, numbers just aren't that important to me, but wonder if there's a pattern.. :)