Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Patiently waiting for Film Arena, Novamedia, HDZeta or Blufans to show us what they have in store. Looks like i'll be waiting a year or two.

Patiently waiting for Film Arena, Novamedia, HDZeta or Blufans to show us what they have in store. Looks like i'll be waiting a year or two.

FAC will not be doing any special treatment to this steel.
HDZeta has yet to do Disney/Marvel titles
It's going to be either Blufans or Nova
Since Blufans has yet to do an Avengers steel, I'm more inclined to think Nova will be doing it.

• Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto
FAC will not be doing any special treatment to this steel.
HDZeta has yet to do Disney/Marvel titles
It's going to be either Blufans or Nova
Since Blufans has yet to do an Avengers steel, I'm more inclined to think Nova will be doing it.

Keen eye for detail.

I never noticed really. Learnt something new.

So it's a safe bet that Nova or may be Blufans will take on this project. In which case it will be awesome hands down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious about bossing and finish! Will it be the same as the european release? :O They did it with GotG, maybe they will start from now on.

Hi I'm off to the states end of sept and fancy picking this up. Will it be available off the shelf or am i better off preordering?

Hi I'm off to the states end of sept and fancy picking this up. Will it be available off the shelf or am i better off preordering?
Being as popular of a franchise as it is, and with the way Mad Max went, I would preorder this.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
just noticed this is 3 weeks behind the uk which is surprising tbh, anyway hopefully the wait be worth it :D

basil :thumbs:
I realized this earlier. I'm in the group buy and did have the Zavvi on order as well. I was hoping the US got released first, then I could cancel my Zavvi order once I knew for certain I was getting the US versions. Sadly, as we're first this time (which makes a change), I've gambled and cancelled my Zavvi order and I'm just praying I do get the group buy versions. I can't be dealing with Zavvi's customer service trying to send it back. I would rather someone kick me in the nuts instead. Which some might say is the same thing.

just noticed this is 3 weeks behind the uk which is surprising tbh, anyway hopefully the wait be worth it :D

basil :thumbs:

Yeah kinda sucks to be 3 weeks after, thats a long time. It also means im going to get my steel like 4 or 5 weeks after the UK release, which is kind of a big letdown.
It better look good!

Yeah kinda sucks to be 3 weeks after, thats a long time. It also means im going to get my steel like 4 or 5 weeks after the UK release, which is kind of a big letdown.
It better look good!
Don't hold your breath. The Best Buy 'Capt America: Winter Soldier' and 'Thor: Dark World' both had really thin, washed out, matt finishes.

Don't hold your breath. The Best Buy 'Capt America: Winter Soldier' and 'Thor: Dark World' both had really thin, washed out, matt finishes.

True, but if we look at GotG it had the same finish and 'bossing as the european release.
Hopefully they will go that route.

Reactions: dfoles