Avengers: Age of Ultron (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook - Ultron Edition) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: October 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99

Also available is the Vision edition.

ultron.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook is now $19.99 @ BestBuy website + 100 Reward points for pre-ordering this week
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/marvels...-steelbook/4285400.p?id=3403744&skuId=4285400

Here are some of the details of the ongoing promo.

sepmpnl_MYBBY0816.jpg

100 My Best Buy™ Bonus Points

when you pre-order a select movie below

To get your points, enter your My Best Buy member ID in checkout.

Online offer. Valid 8/16/15–8/22/15. My Best Buy program points will be fulfilled after you check out. My Best Buy members get 100 bonus points on qualifying purchases. Offer is non-transferable. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/pr...-titles-143875
Do you know how long it usually takes for the bonus points to be added to an account? Will it be when the steelbook is actually released? I just preordered the Ultron steelbook using my ID and received a confirmation.

Do you know how long it usually takes for the bonus points to be added to an account? Will it be when the steelbook is actually released? I just preordered the Ultron steelbook using my ID and received a confirmation.
I'm wondering the same thing. I ordered Furious 7 and got some bonus point for that purchase, but not 100 for the deal.

its a shame with the points that rule won't be multiplied image at least @apsmith21 could have got some extra points out of it for all the gb for himself for all the work he does for us :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

Unfortunately I ordered the bulk of items prior to this deal, so I won't be getting any extra bonus points in my account, but that's alright, I'm not really looking for them anyway.

Reactions: MGD

No I don't as I really don't pay much attention to points. What I do know is that points are deposited shortly after item has shipped. I can't say exactly when, but a rule of thumb is to look at your points history (or whatever it's called now) a week after your order has been shipped.

Did anyone else see the Store Pick-up option open up in the past 10 minutes? I had two in my cart, but it was only for one version. So, when I tried getting one of each, the site got all crappy, and now the link is gone...

Was the store pick-up link a fluke?

A year or more ago, the in store pick-up option typically only went live after midnight of the street date. More recently, the in store pick-up option has been available much earlier. Guardians of the Galaxy was three weeks out when they opened the in store pick-up.

So what if I pay for it with paypal will I be charged that one time?

You will be only charged once regardless - the temporary charge on a credit card is rolling - when it comes off they put it on again.

Temporary charges don't impact your balance until they push through for an actual purchase.

Paypal conversely, charges immediately from your account - so Best Buy takes the funds when you make the purchase, not when they ship.

Reactions: hypeboy3
Two versions... oh my. I think I may go for both!

but it looks like I was a bit late to this game, sigh. ordered both at full price but I'll assume they will go down to $20 each again at some point before if not release week.