Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.14) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: DEC 2016
GB Prices: $153 (Boxset) - $68.5 (Double Lenti or Full Slip) (Price includes everything: shipping + fees)
HDN Group Buy: Ultimate Boxset - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Will go live on December 12 at 11 AM (EST USA) - Check your local timing HERE
Note:
Total Print Run 2000 (Ultimate Boxset (3BD+4K) 500 copies) - Double lenti, 600 copies - Full Slip, 400 copies

Double Side Lenticular | Full Slip | 4K UHD Lenti (Only with Boxset)
01 - BVS DB Lenti.jpg 02 - BVS Fullslip.jpg 03 - BVS 4K Lenti.jpg

Boxset Special Pack (Only for Boxset) | Boxset Ultimate Edition
04 - BVS SP.jpg 05 - BVS Boxset.jpg
BVS steelbook(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How stupid. Getting a fullslip without a steelbook inside it and having the actual fullslip steelbook seperate.

There is zero logic to that other than money grabbing.
Personally, I'd rather have the 64 page hardcover booklet that comes in its place than a third copy of the same steel. Seems to make a more cohesive (and less redundant) package for those going all in on the box set.

Could someone clarify if we'll have to buy through a website or just make a post in a HDN group buy thread ?

The time of the GB here at HDN is clearly specified in the OP (first post).

I already know about the time. I'm just asking if the group buy will be carried out in the normal way (you say "1x US please" in a thread) as opposed to placing an order on HDN's store or something ?

I already know about the time. I'm just asking if the group buy will be carried out in the normal way (you say "1x US please" in a thread) as opposed to placing an order on HDN's store or something ?

Yes, usual GB :)

Personally, I'd rather have the 64 page hardcover booklet that comes in its place than a third copy of the same steel. Seems to make a more cohesive (and less redundant) package for those going all in on the box set.

If you don't want extra steels then why not just buy one steelbook?

You are still spending more for no reason if that is the case, regardless of the additional slip full of extras.

It's been a while since I got a HD Zeta GB order. Can someone tell me what payment deadlines are usually like with these once they go live? A couple of days or a couple of weeks to pay? Need to look at the finances.

For me if the fullslip is without steelbook in the boxset its like perfect combinaison , less expensive and i dont really need 3 steelbook , if i could buy only slip , i would buy that ! Looking foward to see the price for boxset i think 160 but maybe im wrong

For me if the fullslip is without steelbook in the boxset its like perfect combinaison , less expensive and i dont really need 3 steelbook , if i could buy only slip , i would buy that ! Looking foward to see the price for boxset i think 160 but maybe im wrong

I reckon $180 for the box set

I think it's sheer genius idea. I am hoping for price around 140$

Status
Not open for further replies.