Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The slips look fine but the rubbish WWA Steelbook is making an appearance again. I am also not a fan of splitting the disc content as others have pointed out, at these kind of prices the packages should really include everything. (n)

Is Manta doing an exclusive WEA version of this where the cover features the Armored Batman with a light up eyes feature or did Manta just decide instead to go the WWA route?

Looks great. And i am glad its not a lenti magnet. So the lenti will be the only version that will have the U.E

@Steelselecta @Apollon @Sigill @luke98 @darczap @Mickle_89 @rj531 @Actarus :naughty::whistle:
Thanks Harry i like the full slip :thumbs::D:hungry:
<Manta Lab Global #002 "Batman v Superman">

Hello everyone, we are happy to release rendering images of our upcoming Global #002 release "Batman v Superman" Full Slip and Lenticular Slip. We are into production and arranging the schedule for this release at the moment.

Full Slip will be a 2D+3D edition steelbook, Lenticular Slip will be a 2D+UE edition Steelbook and it will come with goodies like booklet and character cards. We hope everyone enjoys our design.

Thank you very much and we will post more information in near future.

Best regards,
Manta Lab

Full Slip 2D+3D
View attachment 258237

Lenticular Slip 2D+UE edition
View attachment 258238
@digitalbabe @cooey :naughty:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Easy pass for me. Crap steelbook and not impressed at all with Mantas sneaky ploy of not including UE on both editions.

As a person who doesnt double dip, I should have the option of having 3D AND the longer cut of the film if I'm being charged a premium price. Even the HMV release has that!

Easy pass for me. Crap steelbook and not impressed at all with Mantas sneaky ploy of not including UE on both editions.

As a person who doesnt double dip, I should have the option of having 3D AND the longer cut of the film if I'm being charged a premium price. Even the HMV release has that!

probably not a sneeky ploy mate, there may have been some issue with securing UE copies so they can't provide for both editions, but lets not assume things, like I just did, until we know all the facts and be so quick to shoot them down before they can give an anwser :thumbs:

Selfishly wish the Lenti artwork was the full slip artwork. The awesome Man of Steel full slip from Manta meant that my DC collection should have been full slips only.

Fingers crossed HDZeta do a full slip with that art

Good effort though Manta. Glad the main images are just Batman and Superman.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Both look great! Although the full slip is my favourite (never seen the poster used on the front before), which is good news for me as I only collect full slips. If it genuinely doesn't include the Ultimate Cut though, then you can consider me out I'm afraid.

probably not a sneeky ploy mate, there may have been some issue with securing UE copies so they can't provide for both editions, but lets not assume things, like I just did, until we know all the facts and be so quick to shoot them down before they can give an anwser :thumbs:
Has anyone asked Manta this directly yet do we know?