Blue is the Warmest Colour (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.4) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 7, 2014
Purchase links:
Plainarchive.com - Sold Out
Plainarchive.co.kr - Sold Out (It's not international Shipping)
Price: $33.00

Note: It's Plain Archive No.4 exclusive title. The print run is 1000 qty (Local is 600 / International is 400). It will included "booklet" "Mini size movie card"

- Disc Specification -
● Video: 1080P High Definition 2.35::1
● Audio: French DTS-HD MA 5.1ch
● Subtitles: Korean, English, French
● Region Code: A/B/C
● Run Time: 179+38 mins
● Number of discs: 1

10380524_476412502503237_5196646758827449384_o.jpg

● PLAIN ARCHIVE Collection No.004
● Print run : 400 copies for international customers
● Numbered 1 through 1000 (But 400 copies only for international customers)
● Lower number will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
● High quality full slip cover
● VIVA ELITE™ keep case
● 40p Booklet (Support both Korean and English)
● Movie postcard and movie trading card included
● Luxurious Plain Archive's exclusive removable sticker (leather textured paper / gold metal finished logo)

132736_468274693317018_1279171875346841411_o.jpg

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
My most wanted title for a nice exclusive.. You rock!

But.. only 350 for international customers.. To order two copies to save on shipping or order just one and then place another order (not having to update the order quantity) to get a low #.. :wtf:

I'm actually suprised I haven't picked this up yet. The US/Canada have nice releases, but glad I've held out. This one should be nice.

Count me in. I watched this film last week and even though it was 3 hours, I could have watched more. Would have preferred Adele on the front of the slip, even though I can obviously see what they're doing with the blue.

Melancholia was 600 for international customers and is still available, so I think we should all be fine getting one of these.

Last edited:
Please don't go live until after Kimchi's steels are done, my wallet can't take much more ;)

Lol, not seen this yet but Criterion are alre releasing it... If this is #4, when ZDT and I Saw the Devil PA steels come out, will they be incorperated into this number series, i.e. ZDT = Steel #2 and BD #(whatever number ZDT will be)? I.e. steelbook spine No. Will be different to the No. On the slip?

I don't care what anybody says, if Midnight Cowboy, which at the time carried a "X" rating, was awarded by the Academy, it's complete bullshit that this film wasn't even acknowledged!Adèle Exarchopoulos, not only gave the most natural and best debut performance of last year, she gave the most natural and best performance by a female actress of 2013, period!

Last edited: