Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Real collectors don't dump on other collectors.

Well in that case, don't say your version is the best just because it's got a white sticker. You'll set yourself up . The first Cap was the same worldwide, you Brits don't have the best just because of that shoddy white HMV sticker. As matter of fact, if it's not the 3 disks version (as the case with the DE release), it's definitely not the best.

Reactions: Dragonine
wow really we care about stickers now!
I do agree that its best to have a complete edition with 3D included, however its very easy to put a 3D disc in the HMV steelbook

Well in that case, don't say your version is the best just because it's got a white sticker. You'll set yourself up . The first Cap was the same worldwide, you Brits don't have the best just because of that shoddy white HMV sticker. As matter of fact, if it's not the 3 disks version (as the case with the DE release), it's definitely not the best.

Us Brits and our stickers what are we like? :rolleyes:

Dude- these forums are friendly- Enough with the hostility, calm down a bit...

If you had bothered to pay attention to my original post then you would have seen that nowhere did I claim that a particular version was the best. I said (IMO) that no marvel wave is complete without Cap1 HMV. And I also stated that that steelbook artwork is a thing of beauty. And that is true for any release that used the same artwork.

Reactions: Kashby

Well in that case it would be the 2nd Grail Release Amazon Japan Limited Edition that has all 3 Disks including the 3D. And to add to this as I am pretty into 3D, The 3D on Captain America was post conversion and was not very well executed. When it is not in real 3D, post conversion can be very well made, but on this one and Thor as well the 3D Post Conversion is less than desired (and I am talking with the real proper equipment which is Active 3D not passive 3D). In Any case without going into details, I think it is non-sense, we all have our own opinions and we can discuss them in a respectful manner without using a negative language. Now lets discuss this edition as this thread is for this release.

Reactions: Andycadle84