Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #16) [China]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 2015
Notes:
Worldwide exclusive artwork
Lenti (1300) + 1/4 (700) slips
Matte finish
Will be embossed on both front and back.
Includes 4 postcards similar to IM finish.

7go0.jpg

om6u.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought I would bring this new information for those who missed the article From Author Michael Madison

Grey Matter Art and Marvel have released the next set of screen prints.
The artwork is from Marvel’s Captain America: The First Avenger and is designed by artist Marko Manev.

Captain America New Poster
Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-Full-684x1024.jpg

Red Skull Poster
Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-Red-Skull-Full-684x1024.jpg

Reactions: Marina Blue
Lol. I wasn't trying to be serious. I'm not actually freaking out over it. I just have mine on display and noticed that this one is the only one with the sticker on the left.

Anybody know what region this is and if menus are in English? Sorry for what may sound likes silly question, I haven't bought anything other than uk steelbooks before (Zavvi, play, hmv).

Thanks in advance for any help
Ammar

Anybody know what region this is and if menus are in English? Sorry for what may sound likes silly question, I haven't bought anything other than uk steelbooks before (Zavvi, play, hmv).

Thanks in advance for any help
Ammar

Both 2D and 3D discs are Region ABC.
As for MENUs, while starting up the disc, they give an option to choose from among a handful of languages and one of them is ENGLISH. Also, everything in this package except for the removable data sheet is in English.

Picked the lenti version up for £70 on the ebay. Better late than never I guess. Can't wait for this & GOTG 1 click to get here.

Hi, everyone - wondering if anyone has experienced the lenticular on this one getting a tear/rip/nick in it? I sold the copy I had on Ebay and the recipient is indicating (and has provided me pics) of the lenticular seemingly having some type of defect, but the shrinkwrap is still intact. Wondering if this is/was a known defect, or just dumb (bad) luck?

Hi, everyone - wondering if anyone has experienced the lenticular on this one getting a tear/rip/nick in it? I sold the copy I had on Ebay and the recipient is indicating (and has provided me pics) of the lenticular seemingly having some type of defect, but the shrinkwrap is still intact. Wondering if this is/was a known defect, or just dumb (bad) luck?
No problems with my lenticular (opened) Don't think you can know for certain unless you open it. Difficult to be 100% sure through shrink wrap.

I just had a look at mine and it does have a couple of tiny lines/very shallow nicks from wear on the plastic (it's still sealed as well), so I'd say it was just from general handling if it's the same thing.

Just got mine and not happy about it. Nice day to receive steelbooks, NOT! Lenticular has moved way of and one top corner has bent. Told the seller to check the item, so it's mint before sending.

Not good mate, hope you didn't pay top dollar for it. You could send it back or ask for a partial refund though if it's through eBay?

Oh man...there's a reason why this release is one of my grails! Gorgeous pics @megabee thanks for sharing!

Ahhhh if it weren't so difficult to get this release I'd have it already!

Oh man...there's a reason why this release is one of my grails! Gorgeous pics @megabee thanks for sharing!

Ahhhh if it weren't so difficult to get this release I'd have it already!

This is actually very accessible. There are a couple of listings for this on eBay. Also you could ask in the trade section if someone has one to spare. Due to it being sort after, prices are usually $100+. Considering original costs were $60-$70 depending on shipping method, it is quite fair