Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Basil

The Helpful Fox
Premium Supporter
Oct 13, 2013
UK portsmouth
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com Live Monday Nov. 30 9.00am UK
Price:
£24.99

Also see Zbox thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

02.jpg

04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't want to go for the zbox out of principle but now I wish that I had

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to get the zboxs with my girlfriend as we both enjoyed the mystery to them but she's left the nest but the zboxs stay ;) personally the captain America one was worth the money to me. Iron man isn't as good in my opinion.

Reactions: chunk
I've cancelled my orders for this entire wave on the evidence of this steel. I don't know why I ever thought a Zavvi exclusive would knock my socks off, I guess I naively thought they'd listen to all the criticism of the Avengers re-release and really ensure it was done right this time.

Oh well, at least this will allow me to have some actual money for things other than steelbooks :wow::OMG::D:rofl:

Wow, zavvi really can't get these lenticular magnets right at all. They'd be better going with a full lenticular slip cover.
You meant Disney did not get the lenti right
Zavvi don't do any Artwork design with or make steelbooks that is done by the film studio with Scanavo and Lenti company who manufacture lenticular magnets
Zavvi only give suggestions to artwork sometimes to a film studio but it's the film studio who do all actual artwork design and arrange the production of the steelbook and other elements like the Jcard etc

Zavvi are only a retailer

Reactions: alan chaplin
Zavvi don't do any Artwork design with or make steelbooks that is done by the film studio with Scanavo and Lenti company who manufacture lenticular magnets
Zavvi only give suggestions to artwork sometimes to a film studio but it's the film studio who do all actual artwork design and arrange the production of the steelbook and other elements like the Jcard etc

Who also purchased the stock having seen the design and set the ridiculous price per steel.

Ah, right. :thumbs: Disney's fault then. They really should've gone with full slip lenticular. Would've been much better.