Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
They both look great.. North America vs Europe..I am in canada and I prefer the euro version just cause he looks better without a helmet and the shield/ launching pad is embossed.. and looks beast without a title, and the movie was awesome!

I totally agree! My exact sentiments. I've watched the movie 6 times since receiving it about a week ago lol.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
They both look great.. North America vs Europe..I am in canada and I prefer the euro version just cause he looks better without a helmet and the shield/ launching pad is embossed.. and looks beast without a title, and the movie was awesome!
yes i agree! i like the steels without the tile and glossy,the USA/Canada is another option for the ones who likes lettering on the steels

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Likewise with THOR2 Best Buy Im going for the CAP 2 Best Buy as well. The title on both front and spine win it for me.

The idea of the helmet 'on' is fine to me as I guess he's ready to jump out any minute to go fight bad dudes. :D