Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
It won't be long now. Im just pre gaming, getting in the zone for this release. Hella excited. Im taking work off so I can go hunting all day!!! This is a wet dream come true.

I spect this edition will be in Extreemly high damand, be very hard to find, will sell for lots after its initial release! It's a great film. Be ready people!

So I talked to my local best buy, and if your store is doing a midnight for destiny, you should be able to pick this baby up at the same time.

Could someone also explain the deal with the discount with this and agents of shield?

So I talked to my local best buy, and if your store is doing a midnight for destiny, you should be able to pick this baby up at the same time.

Could someone also explain the deal with the discount with this and agents of shield?

The deal is basically if you buy both, you get Cap for $14.99 (which is $10 off the steelbook price). It also works for ANY TV show $14.99 or more I believe, doesn't have to be Agents of Shield you combine it with.

Reactions: ocielz
I hate when there are conflicting reports like this. I spoke to 2 different reps at my local Best Buy and they said they aren't letting anyone pick up a Captain America steel at midnight when Destiny comes out. The midnight opening is for the Destiny game only.

Maybe if you're picking up Destiny also, then you might be able to pick up Cap 2 with it? Idk, I'm going to go in a BB store and talk to some more people to get some answers.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Lol I need more posts so I can get in on the GB! Does anyone know when it closes?

You need to reach 20 non-spammy posts to enter the Group Buy. I believe it will stay open as long as the GB host thinks he/she can get enough copies for the GB participants. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ask and shil
Thanks for that, nearly there... I was close to buying an ebay one but will hold out and try and get it from HDN GB

You're welcome. Getting a copy through GB means you have a hand-picked mint copy sent to you well packaged to ensure it doesn't get damaged in transit, can't always say the same through random eBay sellers. :)

I hate when there are conflicting reports like this. I spoke to 2 different reps at my local Best Buy and they said they aren't letting anyone pick up a Captain America steel at midnight when Destiny comes out. The midnight opening is for the Destiny game only.

Maybe if you're picking up Destiny also, then you might be able to pick up Cap 2 with it? Idk, I'm going to go in a BB store and talk to some more people to get some answers.

its ymmv... there are no rules for what bestbuy should technically do for a midnight release if its not for specific product their promoting. Its going to depend on the manager on shift at the time, every store will be different guaranteed