Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I have to call BB's customer service for price adjustments. I respect the work that they do but man the last time I called I felt like I was talking to a deaf person. Plus, they cancelled a few of my in store pick up orders :mad::wtf:

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
It's not the fact that it's a matte finish. European version is also matte. But compare them side by side and the difference in the finish between them is very obvious.

The UK steel has no front-title and spine-title, so we cry about it!

Well Best Buy comes up with a Steelbook that's virtually the same. Same artwork. Descent finish WITH front & spine-title!

Im not gunna be upset about a slight difference in the pigment of the finish ;) lol

I love Thor 2 BB! It's a grail, to me!

@psychoscot , Thor 2 BB could be more important than we think, if BB keeps pumping out Marvel steels with the same spine title and debossing. In a few years time we could have a whole matching set!

I just got confirmation at my BB that they WILL ALLOW me to purchase Capt. Murrica at the midnight release.

YMMY, check you local stores

• Informative
this worries me about people heading to BB at midnight for Cap 2, ugh

This turns it into a up in the air situation people who wanted to pick this up in the morning with no instore pickup might have to go at midnight or go to another store.The best bet would be find a store not doing a midnight release for destiny and get there at opening or do instore pick up that morning.Im hoping bestbuy has more available that morning of release for people who didn't do the instore pick up preorder if not the super hunt begins.

• Helpful Post
This is more exciting than Thor 2, and that was B.I.G.! Im through the roof about this release...gunna burn some of the goody-good, and get a big coffee. That should get me in the zone. Ill be one baked ninja, first in line for that midnight release.

Got the whole day off to go hunting on Tuesday and move into my new apartment later in the day, which is of less importance to me. B.I.G. Double whammie though, gunna be sensory overload. Im allocating as many funds as I possibly can to this big release day, which is about $500

Last edited:
This is more exciting than Thor 2, and that was B.I.G.! Im through the roof about this release...gunna burn some of the goody-good, and get a big coffee. That should get me in the zone. Ill be one baked ninja, first in line for that midnight release.

Got the whole day off to go hunting on Tuesday and move into my new apartment later in the day, which is of less importance to me. B.I.G. Double whammie though, gunna be sensory overload. Im allocating as many funds as I possibly can to this big release day, which is about $500

Good hunting you have a busy schedule coming up man.

• Helpful Post